OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX042 1/6 lightning female warrior suit with head carving

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
List:
Head carving *1
Helmet*1 (can be worn off)
Black bottoming shirt*1
Arm sleeve *1
Arm *2
Breastplate*1
Cloak*1
Girdle (with waist hanging)*1
Pants*1
Leg cover*2
High heels (solid pluggable) * 1 pair
Tomahawk*1
Note: This product does not contain the body in the picture.
This product is recommended with TBLeague S10D female body

ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX042 1/6 lightning female warrior suit with head carving 12121010
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX042 1/6 lightning female warrior suit with head carving 12121012
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX042 1/6 lightning female warrior suit with head carving 12121011
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX042 1/6 lightning female warrior suit with head carving 12121013
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX042 1/6 lightning female warrior suit with head carving 12121015
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX042 1/6 lightning female warrior suit with head carving 12121014
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX042 1/6 lightning female warrior suit with head carving 12121016
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX042 1/6 lightning female warrior suit with head carving 12121017
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX042 1/6 lightning female warrior suit with head carving 12121110
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX042 1/6 lightning female warrior suit with head carving 12121210
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX042 1/6 lightning female warrior suit with head carving 12121510
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX042 1/6 lightning female warrior suit with head carving 12121810
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX042 1/6 lightning female warrior suit with head carving 12121811
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX042 1/6 lightning female warrior suit with head carving 12121910

#newproduct #ACPlay #LightningFemale #Comic-based #cosplay

brassco

brassco
Thor 's sister? Or Thor 's female equavalent? She might be too covered for my taste.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very Nice I like her and a new playmate for my WW figure.

Well she's Jane Foster as Lady Thor.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Already Pre-ordered! Smile

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
So cool! For anyone out of the loop, from a fairly recent run of the comic where Thor gave up the hammer, feeling he was no longer worthy, and the hammer chose Jane Foster as the new Thor. Really great plot line, that I need to get back to reading.

Really want to know if the helmet is removable. No pics without, so I assume not, but would be great if it was.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:Really want to know if the helmet is removable.  No pics without, so I assume not, but would be great if it was.  

It says in the description that it CAN be removed (why they didn't show a pic of the HS without is beyond me). Unless, of course, Google Translation made an error and the helmet isn't removable.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX042 1/6 lightning female warrior suit with head carving C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Stryker2011 wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Really want to know if the helmet is removable.  No pics without, so I assume not, but would be great if it was.  

It says in the description that it CAN be removed (why they didn't show a pic of the HS without is beyond me). Unless, of course, Google Translation made an error and the helmet isn't removable.

Oh, thanks for pointing that out! I totally missed it. Agree that it seems weird for them to not show the head without in any pics. Now, the mystery of it is killing me! Just like the comic before they revealed her identity. Very Happy

http://reverendspooky.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice set - I love some of the details, although the overall look is a bit too cartoonish for my personal taste (and I am not steeped into the comic books). As for the unpictured head, could it be they have not yet finalized the look and are purposefully concealing it with the helmet?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum