OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague new product: 1 / 12 ratio steel bone plastic female body - T01A (white skin) & T01B (wheat skin)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NOT 1/6 SCALE, BUT I THOUGHT FOLKS MIGHT FIND THESE INTERESTING

TBLeague 1/12th Scale Super-Flexible
Female Seamless Body

ITEM NO: PHMB2018-T01A (white skin) / PHMB2018-T01B (wheat skin)
Bar code: 6 971272330253 (T01A) 6 971272330260 (T01B)
T01A will deliver the same clothes as T01B

# 14.8CM Petite body shape, all in control.
Petite sweet in 1/12 scale (14.8cm), one that neatly nestles in your hand.

# Ultra-durable stainless steel skeleton, can withstand a lot of toss.
Its internal skeleton armature is also made from durable stainless steel to withstand playability without being easily damaged or corrupted.

# Full body 22 movable joints, highly restored 90% real human action.
Each armature has 22 points of articulation for maximum flexibility and movement.
Each joint is designed to move freely and consistently with 90% accuracy.

# Medical grade skin materials, safe and non-toxic, real touch.
The steel metal armature is wrapped with a non-toxic, environmentally friendly specially
Developed for TBLeague bodies. The skin texture is designed to deliver a tactile experience of real skin.

Packing List:
(1) 1 pc × TBLeague 1/12 Scale female seamless body with metal skeleton
(2) 1 pc × head sculpt
(3) 1 pc × black hair band
(4) 1 pc × tube top
(5) 3 pairs × interchangeable hands
(6) 2 pairs × interchangeable feet
(7) 1 pair × wrist band
(Cool 1 pair × ankle support

Packaging:

1 product/color box
NW: 0.113kg
Measurements: 16cm * 9cm * 3.3 cm

36 products/master carton
GW: 4.57 kg
Measurements: 41.4 cm * 28.6cm * 18.6 cm

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague new product: 1 / 12 ratio steel bone plastic female body - T01A (white skin) & T01B (wheat skin) 1181
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague new product: 1 / 12 ratio steel bone plastic female body - T01A (white skin) & T01B (wheat skin) 2141
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague new product: 1 / 12 ratio steel bone plastic female body - T01A (white skin) & T01B (wheat skin) 3121
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague new product: 1 / 12 ratio steel bone plastic female body - T01A (white skin) & T01B (wheat skin) 4108
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague new product: 1 / 12 ratio steel bone plastic female body - T01A (white skin) & T01B (wheat skin) 5107
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague new product: 1 / 12 ratio steel bone plastic female body - T01A (white skin) & T01B (wheat skin) 6105
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague new product: 1 / 12 ratio steel bone plastic female body - T01A (white skin) & T01B (wheat skin) 7102

#newproduct #TBLeague #1/12scale #Female #body #headsculpt

He who dies with the most toys wins!

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague new product: 1 / 12 ratio steel bone plastic female body - T01A (white skin) & T01B (wheat skin) C8485110

mrhoss

I'm interested because I collect more 1/12 than 1/6, but I honestly don't know what I'll do with one.  I don't think there is much, if any 1/12 clothing and footwear.  I own a Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman Mezco one:12, with lackluster stock bodies, but I don't think their clothing and accessories will be easily transferable to a new body.  Maybe I take up sewing, lol?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I think someone of Ephiane’s caliber of character creation, or ReverendSpooky, will find these interesting. I know I do. I’m thinking an elf, fairie or Hobbit-type, myself.

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague new product: 1 / 12 ratio steel bone plastic female body - T01A (white skin) & T01B (wheat skin) C8485110

Delanie

Delanie
lol my first thought was how do i fix wings to her !

but i think this line needs editing " Ultra-durable stainless steel skeleton, can withstand a lot of toss. "

Adeno

I think the headsculpt looks a bit too lifeless and "formless". Hmm, forgettable. She's not really unattractive, but she also isn't that pretty.

As for the body, I think the main problem a smaller scale TBLeague/Phicen body will have is "Where do we get more headsculpts?!". On Ebay, it's pretty much all 1/6 scale heads for sale, same with the clothes and accessories. Then there's also the issue that smaller scale clothes might look bloated on the smaller body, like in those "Mego" toys.

I think the idea of a smaller scale TBLeague/Phicen body is very cute and I do like it, it's just that I don't think there's a lot of heads and clothes available for this type of smaller scale yet and I don't want to be stuck with a naked average looking lady.

One of my wishes is for TBLeague/Phicen to also start creating more headsculpts that have matching skin tones to their bodies. If companies like SuperDuck can do it, so can they!

Delanie

Delanie
22 points of articulation versus 26 on a 1/6th figure any ideas which 4 are missing? im thinking maybe wrists and ankle lateral movement

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Stryker2011 wrote:I think someone of Ephiane’s caliber of character creation, or ReverendSpooky, will find these interesting. I know I do. I’m thinking an elf, fairie or Hobbit-type, myself.

Thank Striker! And you would be quite correct. I am SO interested. I definitely need to grab 1 of these to mess around with. No idea for what yet, but it really is an intriguing option.

http://reverendspooky.com

MerylAkiba

I might get this. It is the same size as a Marvel figure, so I could look for heads, Plus the horsemen figures are this scale, I wanted to get one of the goblins to kitbash. I wonder if I could cut the figure to get the metal skeleton and apply Apoxie to build a goblin mercenary.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These look very cute, but as some of you noted, they would be hard to clothe and customize.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I do like this one and I might pick up a couple of them someday? Like MerylAkiba mentioned the Marvel Legends figures HS might work for these but as other have said finding clothing and footwear it will be a challenge.

Delanie

Delanie
these are 12th scale right there are loads of patterns out there for dolls house figures I'm sure they can be modified to fit.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Oooooh, this is cool! I have a lot of 1/12th scale miniatures and dioramas so this would fit right in!

MerylAkiba

I went to Hobby Lobby and they have 1/12 scale furniture and houses, but some of it looks similar to 3 3/4 figures. Some of the lights and lamps are LED. 3A made figures in this size, but it mostly urban/ apocalyptic/ military-fantasy style.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I POd one of each. Not sure what I’ll do with them, but $35 a piece is pretty reasonable.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
MerylAkiba wrote:I went to Hobby Lobby and they have 1/12 scale furniture and houses, but some of it looks similar to 3 3/4 figures. Some of the lights and lamps are LED. 3A made figures in this size, but it mostly urban/ apocalyptic/ military-fantasy style.

Yeah, 1/12 is a really popular scale, and there are a ton of easily available environmental accessories (like dollhouse stuff). And it's definitely cheaper to work in. But 1/6 still has the edge on realism and the qualityof what you can do. Someone I know once said that 1/6 is probably the smallest scale you can go where fabrics still can drape naturally and look realistic and not overly doll like, and I think that's a big pat of why I've stuck it out in this size.

http://reverendspooky.com

brassco

brassco
if this takes off, a new forum will be needed:

onetwelvefigures.forumotion.com

MarkEl

This is pretty cool. There might be potential to dress it with what’s available with vintage 6” figures. (Under dolls and rarely listed as 1/12). Not sure how the cuts compare. It might need experimenting.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
brassco wrote:if this takes off, a new forum will be needed:

onetwelvefigures.forumotion.com

With you on that one! I want to share my Mafex RoboCop and I've got loads of Figuarts.

Back to this body and I do wonder how durable the skin will be, it might not be as thick as on the 1/6 ones. There is also no mention of the neck joint and what other heads might fit. It could be useless if Mezco or Figuarts wouldn't fit it.

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
We could always start a sticky thread for non-sixth-scale stuff, if you guys wish.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Yes please!

I think we discussed this during the inception of OSF.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum