OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asmus Toys Gandalf the Grey Revisit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Asmus Toys Gandalf the Grey Revisit Empty Asmus Toys Gandalf the Grey Revisit Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:28 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Asmus Toys keeps getting better and better with their releases of the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit figures, and they have been excellent about listening to fan questions and concerns. Most folks weren't all that thrilled with Gandalf the Grey, as it looked more like Sir Ian from The Hobbit films than it did The Lord of the Rings. So, Asmus has decided to revisit the character. No word whether it is going to be a full figure release, or a "Slim" as yet. But here is a sneak peak.

Asmus Toys Gandalf the Grey Revisit 45150010

I think it looks pretty good. I'm hoping with the success of Gimli (particularly the braiding, which they said was hard to do) that they will revisit Legolas and Sauraman. Both of them need to be redone so they are consistent with the rest of the characters with long hair and beards.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Asmus Toys Gandalf the Grey Revisit C8485110

2Asmus Toys Gandalf the Grey Revisit Empty Re: Asmus Toys Gandalf the Grey Revisit Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:47 pm

MerylAkiba

I have Gandalf the white and his head is meh. I really like this one plus I missed out on Gandalf the Grey.

3Asmus Toys Gandalf the Grey Revisit Empty Re: Asmus Toys Gandalf the Grey Revisit Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:11 pm

kyekye

kyekye
mass-producing that facial hair with that quality would seem impossible to me - unless Asmus has a new trick up their sleeve

4Asmus Toys Gandalf the Grey Revisit Empty Re: Asmus Toys Gandalf the Grey Revisit Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:17 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. If they manage this level of excellence in the final product, this would be impressive indeed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum