OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.


You are not connected. Please login or register

STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:10 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I am bringing back the Star Wars Christmas story from last year, slightly enhanced and expanded and all in one place. Hope you enjoy it.

DISCLAIMER: Although the photos below don't feature anything explicit, they might contain some reference to adult themes.

But first a word from our sponsors...

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm0010

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm0210

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm0310

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm0410

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm0510

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm0610

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm0710

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm0810

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm0910

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm1010

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm1110

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm1210

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm1310

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm1410

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm1510

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm1610

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm1710

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm1810

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm1910

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm2010

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm2110

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm2210

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm2310

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm2410

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm2510

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm2610

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm2710

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm2810

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm2910

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm3010

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm3110

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm3210

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm3310

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm3410

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Swcm3510

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (or Happy Holidays of your choice) to all!

#starwars #photostory #fiction #humor #christmas


_________________
I'll be back!
http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

2humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:56 pm

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
Not bad at all...I enjoyed it!

3humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:47 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Mr. Razz wrote:Not bad at all...I enjoyed it!

Thanks, Razz, glad you liked it.


_________________
I'll be back!
http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

4humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:22 am

PureEnergy


Laughing

"I felt your presents..."

Hahaha!  

So much goodness, Guv...  

And more corn than all of Indiana...  LOL.

5humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:13 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice! I was worried there for a minute there’d be a #metoo moment. Thankfully Jyn spoke up.


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Carrie13

6humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:25 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
PureEnergy wrote:Laughing "I felt your presents..." Hahaha! So much goodness, Guv... And more corn than all of Indiana...  LOL.

Glad you liked it! And yes, it is as corny as possible by design.

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice! I was worried there for a minute there’d be a #metoo moment. Thankfully Jyn spoke up.

Thanks! The news do make us more aware of what's going on there in the real (or surreal) world, and in art... so while I could claim that this was by design, it was actually an afterthought, lest someone over-interprets the piece and starts some sort of outrage campaign.


_________________
I'll be back!
http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

7humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:55 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great story! Laughing


_________________
humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) 2v2J6CKfFxAChVkHosted on Fotki

8humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:43 am

PureEnergy


Say, Luke never does get a girl of his own, does he?  He’s rather asexual.  And with nothing but reverence to canon, was the identity of Luke’s mother ever disclosed?   I don’t recall.  And where’s the Empress?

None of the Jedi seem to have love interests, do they?  Yoda might have had many in his long-toothed life - although, if so, I’m not sure that I’d ever want to see any of them.  Kenobi - also a bachelor, I believe.  Are they wedded to the Force, not unlike cloistered clergy, perhaps?  

Incidentally, royalty has always had such tendencies, so your references are not far-fetched.  The humor, however, is brilliantly absurd.

9humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:50 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Great story! Laughing

Thank you, glad you liked it!

PureEnergy wrote:Say, Luke never does get a girl of his own, does he?  He’s rather asexual.  And with nothing but reverence to canon, was the identity of Luke’s mother ever disclosed?   I don’t recall.  And where’s the Empress?

None of the Jedi seem to have love interests, do they?  Yoda might have had many in his long-toothed life - although, if so, I’m not sure that I’d ever want to see any of them.  Kenobi - also a bachelor, I believe.  Are they wedded to the Force, not unlike cloistered clergy, perhaps?  

Incidentally, royalty has always had such tendencies, so your references are not far-fetched.  The humor, however, is brilliantly absurd.

Thank you for the "brilliantly absurd." I was going for that. Smile

Luke does get a girl of his own in the Extended Universe (which I don't really follow -- or haven't -- and which has been summarily dismissed as "Legends" by Disney, to be replaced with the $#@% they have been serving up as the Sequel Trilogy so far). Mara Jade or some name like that. Also, before realizing Leia was his sister, and before she clearly chose Han, Luke was interested in her from the start, as evidenced in several scenes in ANH and ESB. As for the empress, I don't know we are ever told there is one; perhaps Palpatine was a widower before he came to political prominence. His begetting of Anakin was not exactly physical, either.

Indeed, Jedi are (according to the Prequel Trilogy at any rate, which I am also not really fond of) supposed to abandon material and emotional attachments, i.e., they have to become warrior monks, of sorts. Consider the very name Kenobi (from cenobite). So don't expect to find any Jedi openly acknowledging their "inappropriate" interests. This silly attitude is one of the things that supposedly drew Anakin to abandon the "light side" of the Force.

Now that I've come across as even more of a fanboy than I am... Smile


_________________
I'll be back!
http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

10humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:50 pm

kyekye

kyekye
That was fun!
Happy Holidays everyone!


_________________
humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) 13748470043_8829158f99
https://www.flickr.com/photos/22721140@N06/

11humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:16 pm

Ovy

Ovy
I feel your presents... xD I like it, Merry Cringemess!

And that tall black officer with his gloves looks cool. In an evil, fascist way of course.

12humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:47 pm

PureEnergy


GubernatorFan wrote:Thank you for the "brilliantly absurd." I was going for that. Smile

Luke does get a girl of his own in the Extended Universe (which I don't really follow -- or haven't -- and which has been summarily dismissed as "Legends" by Disney, to be replaced with the $#@% they have been serving up as the Sequel Trilogy so far). Mara Jade or some name like that. Also, before realizing Leia was his sister, and before she clearly chose Han, Luke was interested in her from the start, as evidenced in several scenes in ANH and ESB. As for the empress, I don't know we are ever told there is one; perhaps Palpatine was a widower before he came to political prominence. His begetting of Anakin was not exactly physical, either.

Indeed, Jedi are (according to the Prequel Trilogy at any rate, which I am also not really fond of) supposed to abandon material and emotional attachments, i.e., they have to become warrior monks, of sorts. Consider the very name Kenobi (from cenobite). So don't expect to find any Jedi openly acknowledging their "inappropriate" interests. This silly attitude is one of the things that supposedly drew Anakin to abandon the "light side" of the Force.

Now that I've come across as even more of a fanboy than I am... Smile


“Warrior Monks” is rather how I’d always imagined the Jedi, but celibacy?  That’s a deal-breaker - indubitably, Anakin’s core issue - and I can’t say that I blame him.  

However, as you had mentioned, beyond having impure thoughts about his sister, Luke seems laser-focused (at least in the films).   While I’ve a sincerely solid appreciation for self-discipline; if my first and only “romantic” kiss in life had been with my sister, I think I might have just embraced the depths of Dagobah…  

And yet, despite the “Dark Side’s” relative hedonism, we never do see Darth’s wicked naughty harem.  So what gives? All that evil, and not so much as a single dom-droid?


PS: You’ve not exactly outed yourself, Guv; your avatar’s a stormtrooper; which is to say that your fandom has never been quite clandestine in the first place.  LOL... Not to mention this thread - which, again, is awesome…  



Happy Holidays and Many Thanks to all the Founding Fathers for giving us this place to play!

13humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:15 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
kyekye wrote:That was fun! Happy Holidays everyone!

Thank you and glad you found it funny.

Ovy wrote:I feel your presents... xD I like it, Merry Cringemess! And that tall black officer with his gloves looks cool. In an evil, fascist way of course.

Thanks. Well, if you strip away the rebel propaganda, the guy was probably just efficiently doing his job. Wink

PureEnergy wrote:And yet, despite the “Dark Side’s” relative hedonism, we never do see Darth’s wicked naughty harem.  So what gives? All that evil, and not so much as a single dom-droid?

PS: You’ve not exactly outed yourself, Guv; your avatar’s a stormtrooper; which is to say that your fandom has never been quite clandestine in the first place.  LOL... Not to mention this thread - which, again, is awesome…  

Well... to quote from the movie [Vader] is more machine now than man... You would be blown away by how much more than me a true fanboy would know. I am probably too critical and exclusive when it comes to the franchise (including the Original Trilogy, which I sorta love) to pass for that even if I tried. And I have seen the movie fanboys! Smile


_________________
I'll be back!
http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

14humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:33 am

PureEnergy


GubernatorFan wrote:Well... to quote from the movie [Vader] is more machine now than man... You would be blown away by how much more than me a true fanboy would know. I am probably too critical and exclusive when it comes to the franchise (including the Original Trilogy, which I sorta love) to pass for that even if I tried. And I have seen the movie fanboys! Smile
 

It sounds to me that there exists a significant difference of degree on the spectrum between fandom and fanaticism

I agree about the first three films.  They almost lost me with those Ewoks, though.  

Also, I never quite completely understood the technology that allowed for such features as a counselor droid’s fluency in six-million languages, interstellar travel by warp drive, and a synthetic hand for Luke; meanwhile, Lord Vader has to wear a clunky, cyberpunk respirator.  Given his position in the galaxy, one might think that he would have the best gear; the best bot-doctors and the best doctor bots.  

“More machine than man,”  indeed - but at one time, he was heavy on Luke’s mom…  Do we even know who Luke’s mother is?  Was that Uncle Owen’s side?  And by the end of RotJ, Darth’s paternal instinct comes in like a rogue wave as he tosses the Emperor over the space balcony.  I have not seen that in a decade or more, however - in Darth Vader, there was always a flicker of humanity - enough to save his soul, as it were, right?  But, yet, not enough for him to ever want a woman?  He turns away, and suddenly he’s liberated…  He would’ve been like an Amish kid on an endless rumspringa!  

Incidentally, I know you’re not a "fanboy" because a fanboy would never even entertain such questions.  He would just tell me that I don’t get Star Wars and should probably just shut up...  

And, I don't know, perhaps that’s true…  

Wink

15humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:44 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
PureEnergy wrote:I agree about the first three films.  They almost lost me with those Ewoks, though.  

Do we even know who Luke’s mother is?  Was that Uncle Owen’s side

I am no fan of Ewoks either, unless they are stuffed teddy bears for Stormtroopers who have been good boys or girls throughout the preceding year.

Luke's mother is Leia's mother (Original Trilogy), later identified as Queen Amidala (Prequel Trilogy) but introducing certain inconsistencies. If I recall correctly, Owen married Anakin's sister (Beru?) and took on the care of Luke, introducing certain unlikelihoods.


_________________
I'll be back!
http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

16humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:41 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
All the power in the galaxy means nothing if you can't get your cookies. Life looks hard on Vader as a single dad, so I'm glad things worked out for him in the end.

And really, all it takes is 1 time that your crush turns out to be your long lost sister to make you a bit cautious. I get it Luke. You can never be too careful.

Such a blast as always GubernatorFan. It "forced" me to get in to the holiday spirit.


_________________
www.reverendspooky.com
http://reverendspooky.com

17humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:46 pm

PureEnergy


ReverendSpooky wrote:All the power in the galaxy means nothing if you can't get your cookies. 

Well, that is precisely what I have been trying to say here…

Wink

18humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:36 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:Such a blast as always GubernatorFan.  It "forced" me to get in to the holiday spirit.  

Thank you, good Reverend. I'm glad you liked it. And I agree with your analysis.


_________________
I'll be back!
http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

19humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:55 am

PureEnergy


Guv, indeed, Ewoks were the last straw for me, I’d have to say…

“Inconsistencies… unlikelihood…”


I rather think that the first of those appeared within the first sentence scrolling up the screen in the original picture; entertainment value notwithstanding, the film and following franchise never became other than increasingly far-fetched, and the answers you’d provided to my previous questions only seem to underscore that point.  No offense intended.   Wink

Popularity and quality are not necessarily synonymous - and perhaps, most seldom so in film than anywhere.  Again, no offense intended.  


ReverendSpooky wrote:All the power in the galaxy means nothing if you can't get your cookies.  Life looks hard on Vader as a single dad, so I'm glad things worked out for him in the end.

And really, all it takes is 1 time that your crush turns out to be your long lost sister to make you a bit cautious.  I get it Luke.  You can never be too careful. 


Spooks, you had offered sympathy for the plight of Lord Vader here; along with the explanation that Luke had gone Morrisey with PTSD after learning that Leia was his sister; that’s what I had meant when I said that he might have just let go, leaned back and allowed the dank stink of Dagobah to take him and be gone.  

But he didn’t.  Courageously, Luke pressed on - and he had to look Leia in the face after that, all the while struggling with a complex brought on by his emotional and physical attraction - in befuddling contrast, presumably - with his intellectual recognition for certain social taboos (although they were royalty, which is a relevant distinction here with regard for what is acceptable - even in galaxies “far, far away,” I might imagine).  

Factor in Luke’s daddy issues: “My father is the devil; obliterating entire planets of innocents for spite; choking people all the time; enslaving the galaxy…  He’s totally tyrannical; abusive - even lopped off my hand one time for smarting off…  Nothing I do is ever bad enough for him...  Of course I’m going to rebel…  Of course I’m going to want to blow up his stupid death star…

"But all I can do is hang here upside-down in a wampa igloo and wait for ‘Handsome Han’ and his toasty-bellied tauntaun...  

How do I not suck!?”  


Verily, in the greater context, Vader’s life seems like a cakewalk compared to Luke.  Either way, the lot of them comprise the epitome of dysfunctional.

No offense intended, of course…  

Smile

20humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:07 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Nicely done!

Not quite sure how they resurrected Jyn from the remains of the beach on Scarif. Still, I'm sure Disney will find a way...

CHEERS!

21humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:18 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:
Still, I'm sure Disney will find a way...

CHEERS!

They'll probably go back and do HER "prequel" (if they think they can squeeze a few bucks out of it).


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Carrie13

22humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:38 pm

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Don't rule it out, LOL!

CHEERS!

23humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:48 pm

PureEnergy


Stryker2011 wrote:
Rogerbee wrote:
Still, I'm sure Disney will find a way...

CHEERS!

They'll probably go back and do HER "prequel" (if they think they can squeeze a few bucks out of it).


Please don't say that...

24humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:00 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:Nicely done! Not quite sure how they resurrected Jyn from the remains of the beach on Scarif. Still, I'm sure Disney will find a way...

Technically all those films are rebel propaganda. So I feel free to take liberties and tell the "true story." Smile

Stryker2011 wrote:They'll probably go back and do HER "prequel" (if they think they can squeeze a few bucks out of it).

I agree... perish the thought. But totally believable.


_________________
I'll be back!
http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

25humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:21 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

LOL!

CHEERS!

26humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:58 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
PureEnergy wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:All the power in the galaxy means nothing if you can't get your cookies. 

Well, that is precisely what I have been trying to say here…

Wink

Oh man, I honestly laughed so hard at this.

http://reverendspooky.com

27humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:47 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
In the spirit of certain TV Channels that just have to show certain films for certain holidays, I'm re-running the Star Wars Christmas compilation for anyone who has not yet seen it or might enjoy it again.
Cheers!

Yes, I realize Christmas is almost over even on the west Coast; and yes, I could have upgraded a number of figures. But Father Time (Kronos?) has not been very generous with me as of late... And there are Twelve Days of Christmas after all...


_________________
I'll be back!
http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

28humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:22 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Fantasic ! How could i miss this ? Must be hours of posing, but it´s really woth it. Thanks for the laugh and the entertainment. Also great for me to see so much Star wars HT Figures next to the others. You choose the right materials for the background and all the details. The floor is reflective like in the movie for example. Love it !

29humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:20 am

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
‘I felt your presents’ is such an old joke but soooo good! XD
Poor Vader, I’m sure he could manage to secrete a few cookies away somewhere before old Palpy gets his paws on them all!


_________________
- - lastalliancestudios.blogspot.co.uk - -
http://lastalliancestudios.blogspot.co.uk

30humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:09 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Haha! Good ones, Guv. Luke’s a naughty boy, after all. Is she real, or one of those $10,000 sex robots...?


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Carrie13

31humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:55 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Fantasic ! How could i miss this ? Must be hours of posing, but it´s really worth it. Thanks for the laugh and the entertainment. Also great for me to see so much Star wars HT Figures next to the others. You choose the right materials for the background and all the details. The floor is reflective like in the movie for example. Love it !

Thanks very much Ephiane, glad you liked it. Eh, it took some time, but you've done more impressive things yourself. Just for completeness, some of the figures were Sideshow or kitbashes using HT, Sideshow, and even Kenner/Hasbro parts. People do seem to like my shiny Death Star floors. These have taken a beating over the years, but they do seem to work ok, so I'm glad you liked them.

Lynkhart wrote:‘I felt your presents’ is such an old joke but soooo good! XD
Poor Vader, I’m sure he could manage to secrete a few cookies away somewhere before old Palpy gets his paws on them all!

I can't claim I invented it, but it was perfect for this occasion. As for Vader managing to get some cookies past the emperor, I don't know... even as a power user, he'd have to get to a blender, turn them into a smoothie, and then suck them up with a straw or something... Smile

Stryker2011 wrote:Haha! Good ones, Guv. Luke’s a naughty boy, after all. Is she real, or one of those $10,000 sex robots...?

Thank you again, Mark. Yep, Luke's been naughty, so Santa brought him a lump of coal. Of course good old softie Vader had to give his son an over-the-top present anyway. History does not record whether the lady was real, "real doll," or else -- but of course thanks to Solo we now know that human-robot sexual (or at least amorous?) relationships are a thing...


_________________
I'll be back!
http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

32humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:28 pm

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Still good!

33humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:05 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:Still good!

Thank you very much, Roger!


_________________
I'll be back!
http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

34humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:38 pm

Ovy

Ovy
GubernatorFan wrote:In the spirit of certain TV Channels that just have to show certain films for certain holidays, I'm re-running the Star Wars Christmas compilation for anyone who has not yet seen it or might enjoy it again.
Cheers!

Yes, I realize Christmas is almost over even on the west Coast; and yes, I could have upgraded a number of figures. But Father Time (Kronos?) has not been very generous with me as of late... And there are Twelve Days of Christmas after all...

I like the idea of reruns of old stuff during Christmas because tradition etc. Until December 2020!

35humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:06 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I had yet to see this and it got a nice chuckle out of me, specially the framed Palpatine photo and the mouse droids with the bowties. And well while Christmas might be over somewhere we still have until January 6.santa


_________________
I do this for fun, otherwise it would be my job. alien

36humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:18 am

GregT


I hadn't seen this.... at 'presents' I almost snorted coffee out my nose, well done sir!

37humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:34 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:I like the idea of reruns of old stuff during Christmas because tradition etc. Until December 2020!

Glad you approve -- maybe by next December the rerun would have been upgraded with the upgraded figures! Smile

Theboo-bomb wrote:I had yet to see this and it got a nice chuckle out of me, specially the framed Palpatine photo and the mouse droids with the bowties.  And well while Christmas might be over somewhere we still have until January 6.santa

I'm glad you liked it! Apparently mouse droids were the "it" gift that year. These were Hasbro. And yes, there are Twelve Days of Christmas (and it's January 7th on the Julian Calendar), as I keep reminding people who have not yet received my Christmas cards or greetings. Smile

GregT wrote:I hadn't seen this.... at 'presents' I almost snorted coffee out my nose, well done sir!

Thank you very much. Exactly the reaction anyone making funnies would be hoping for... sorry if it was more than "almost" and there was a mess... Smile


_________________
I'll be back!
http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

38humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:57 pm

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Late to the party, didn't see this before so thanks for the re-run!
The Funny Force is strong with you, GB! But i didn't get the 3 boxes of cookies bit, is it a reference to something?
What's wrong with me?! Shocked

39humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:05 pm

MerylAkiba

MerylAkiba
One major concern. Are those cookies jammie dodgers, entenmann's cakes, or pepperidge farm?



40humor - STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) Empty Re: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition) on Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:57 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:Late to the party, didn't see this before so thanks for the re-run!
The Funny Force is strong with you, GB! But i didn't get the 3 boxes of cookies bit, is it a reference to something? What's wrong with me?! Shocked

Thank you very much, Rollo, glad you liked it. If there was a specific reference with the cookies, I have forgotten it by now. Just thought it would be cute for someone like Vader to be so eager and excited about something this trivial. And to encounter complications over it...

MerylAkiba wrote:One major concern. Are those cookies jammie dodgers, entenmann's cakes, or pepperidge farm?

Now you know better than that. Smile Those cookies are from a Galaxy far far away and a long time ago.

If you guys liked this photo story, here's another blast from the past that you might find fun:
STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story


_________________
I'll be back!
http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum