OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas to everyone !

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Merry Christmas to everyone ! Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:46 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends, merry Christmas to all !
Sorry not enough time to made it in a good quality. Maybe i edit the Thread later Very Happy .

Merry Christmas to everyone ! Faceap45
Merry Christmas to everyone ! 20191219
Merry Christmas to everyone ! 20191220

2Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:05 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Aww. Very cute.

And Merry Christmas, All (and to you, Ephi, for making this thread).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Merry Christmas to everyone ! C8485110

3Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:50 am

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Yes, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you

4Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:00 am

PitViper

PitViper
Here's hoping you all have a Happy Holiday!

5Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:25 am

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
merry christmas to everyone. hope you enjoy your days off and don't stress yourself to much. cheers

6Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:23 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Aww, that's adorable! Love her festive outfit, and red shoes. The small gifts and pillows are a nice touch. 

Also, which headsculpt is that? And what did you use for the white tights?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

7Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:14 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Merry Christmas to all, wishing you health, happiness, success (and if relevant, warmth). And thanks, Ephiane, for sharing your festive character and starting this thread.

8Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:19 pm

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
The set up is so sincere...Merry Chrismas!!

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

9Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:03 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Merry Christmas!

10Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:58 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Let´s do a 1:6 ugly christmas sweater Contest, please Laughing

11Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:09 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Let´s do a 1:6 ugly christmas sweater Contest, please Laughing

Ha! Do they really make 1/6 ugly Christmas sweaters?

12Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:55 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Merry Christmas and a happy new year, hopefully everyone had a good day.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Merry Christmas to everyone ! 1f60e

13Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:20 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks All !

Sky, this is a new chubby pichen body. A Pale one. So pale i don´t have Headsculpts that for Laughing . I use a Old Kristanna Loken Resin HS i had in spare. I give a repaint to it till the skin tone is nearby a match. Not 100 %. I choose a Green Eye colour and Red Brown curly Hair for that Character. Because i Have seen that animated Merida Movie before Laughing The " chubby" Body is really a bit shorter than the normal Pichen ones. And Tights and shoes are not made by myself, only the Rest of the Outfit. Yes, You got me. I buy clothes too, like others Laughing

Merry Christmas to everyone ! 20191221
Merry Christmas to everyone ! 20191222

14Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:27 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She looks great, Ephi. I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of outfit you create for her — will she be in your fantasy group, or your post-apocalyptic one? Either way, I’m sure she’ll turn out awesome.

15Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:27 pm

ostfront43

ostfront43
Merry Christmas to one and all!

16Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:43 pm

MerylAkiba

Merry Christmas and or 4th Hanukkah night to everyone! I don't have 1/6 holiday attire, forgot to get the 1/6 sweaters at Michaels, those go fast. They are usually on an hanging endcap next to the price checker.

Truly an amazing Holiday figure, Ephiane! I hope you and everyone here got what they wanted for Christmas. I hope everyone here is not on call and has to work tomorrow.

I also hope everyone is dining on delicious treats. I'm having Cascaron (doughy round size style Filipino donut, which we eat with maple syrup or powdered sugar) and Chocolate flour pudding Champurrado (some families make it into hot chocolate instead of pudding and use corn instead of flour).

It taste akin to warm jello pudding. You could even dip cookies in it. For myself, I add Tabasco for a kick or mix the pudding with Pike roast coffee.

We also have cut ham, which has a nice thick cut of fat and white chili bean style pork rinds on each cube; extra spicy devil eggs; sausage, cauliflower and liver rice; gourmet mac and cheese; and mash potato cakes panko for guest who want a salty treat instead of a sweet tooth.

17Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:20 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That sounds like quite the feast, MerylAkiba! It's already Boxing Day over here in the UK, but last night I had the most juicy and tender turkey roast I think I've ever had, with cranberry sauce, roasted sweet potatoes with thyme, chestnuts, various greens w/ pancetta, various other veg, and beef wellingtons and Yorkshire puddings. Basically a mix of American style thanksgiving food with UK Christmas food. I was too full to even eat the pie for dessert, guess I will have to have it for breakfast. Laughing 

And Ephiane -- thanks for explaining about the headsculpt, you really transformed her! She makes a very pretty 'Merida'. ;D I love her freckles! The 'buxom' body really suits her as well.  And lol, don't worry, I think we ALL purchase 1/6 clothing at some point or another -- tis simply the nature of the hobby, we can't make every single thing! ;p In fact, I was inquiring about the brand of the white pantyhose/tights because I, too, wanted to buy some. Laughing

18Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:06 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Stryker2011 wrote:She looks great, Ephi. I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of outfit you create for her — will she be in your fantasy group, or your post-apocalyptic one? Either way, I’m sure she’ll turn out awesome.

Thanks Stryker. I have no Idea for the character. I just want to get one of the chubby Bodys to see how it looks next to the others. The chubby one has short Arms, mybe i made a female Dwarf with it Very Happy

ostfront43 wrote:Merry Christmas to one and all!

Thanks Ossi, for You too !

MerylAkiba wrote:Merry Christmas and or 4th Hanukkah night to everyone! I don't have 1/6 holiday attire, forgot to get the 1/6 sweaters at Michaels, those go fast. They are usually on an hanging endcap next to the price checker.

Truly an amazing Holiday figure, Ephiane! I hope you and everyone here got what they wanted for Christmas. I hope everyone here is not on call and has to work tomorrow.

I also hope everyone is dining on delicious treats. I'm having Cascaron (doughy round size style Filipino donut, which we eat with maple syrup or powdered sugar) and Chocolate flour pudding Champurrado (some families make it into hot chocolate instead of pudding and use corn instead of flour).

It taste akin to warm jello pudding. You could even dip cookies in it. For myself, I add Tabasco for a kick or mix the pudding with Pike roast coffee.

We also have cut ham, which has a nice thick cut of fat and white chili bean style pork rinds on each cube; extra spicy devil eggs; sausage, cauliflower and liver rice; gourmet mac and cheese; and mash potato cakes panko for guest who want a salty treat instead of a sweet tooth.

Thanks Meryl, Oh my... You are not only a great 1:6 Basher. You are a real Gourmet too

skywalkersaga wrote:That sounds like quite the feast, MerylAkiba! It's already Boxing Day over here in the UK, but last night I had the most juicy and tender turkey roast I think I've ever had, with cranberry sauce, roasted sweet potatoes with thyme, chestnuts, various greens w/ pancetta, various other veg, and beef wellingtons and Yorkshire puddings. Basically a mix of American style thanksgiving food with UK Christmas food. I was too full to even eat the pie for dessert, guess I will have to have it for breakfast. Laughing 

And Ephiane -- thanks for explaining about the headsculpt, you really transformed her! She makes a very pretty 'Merida'. ;D I love her freckles! The 'buxom' body really suits her as well.  And lol, don't worry, I think we ALL purchase 1/6 clothing at some point or another -- tis simply the nature of the hobby, we can't make every single thing! ;p In fact, I was inquiring about the brand of the white pantyhose/tights because I, too, wanted to buy some. Laughing

Thanks Sky. Man, You Friends here really know how to enjoy a meal. I get hungry by reading your comments. Nouveau Toys is the brand of the tights, i think and Flirty Girl is the brand of the shoes. There is much stuff out right now. Might be intresting for the modern bashers.

No Other Winter / Christmas Figures ? Come on Friends...

19Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:41 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thank you for the info, Ephiane! Smile 

And as you recall, I already shared my winter/holiday themed figure on a previous thread here -- I knew I would be very busy this year during Christmas time, so I posted the thread early. But in case anyone missed it, here she is again... Wink 

Merry Christmas to everyone ! 20_bes10

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2461-happy-holidays-ft-anakin-and-padme-img-heavy?highlight=happy+holidays

20Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:01 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Yay late merry Christmas etc to you!

No Winter pics from me,.I was hoping for snow for some wintersolstice outdoorshots.

But I made some sea urchin lanterns.

Merry Christmas to everyone ! Img_2031
Merry Christmas to everyone ! Img_2030
Merry Christmas to everyone ! Img_2029

And nice menu, Meryl.

21Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:11 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool lights, Ovy. Pretty neat.

22Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:43 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Those are gorgeous, Ovy! 

And here's some beautiful music for Yule/Solstice: 

23Merry Christmas to everyone ! Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone ! Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:02 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The sea urchin lights are gorgeous.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum