OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: 1/6 black flash Dark speedster movable doll SST010

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Soosootoys 1/6 SST010 Black Flash Dark speedster

Head carvings and body accessories:
★ Black flash helmet head shape x2
★ Muscle body x1 (about 32 cm in height. The joint is flexible)
★ Hand type x4 pair ★ fist x1 pair ★ relax palm x1 pair ★ double open palm x1 pair ★ running palm x1 pair

Dress Accessories:
★ Black Lightning Jumpsuit x1 Piece ★ Lightning Chest Badge x2 (Black Badge) (White Red Badge)
★ black boots x1 pair

Other Accessories:
★ Super platform support (including lightning effects) x1

Estimated date of issue: 1st quarter of 2019

- The final product may be slightly different -

Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST010: ​​Dark speedster

Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide (Including Paypal fee)*USD170* Till 16th May 2017
Email us for more information :soosootoys@hotmail.com
The Collectible Figurine special features:

-Two detailed head sculpts,each piece of head sculpt is specially painted
-Body with over 30points of articulations
-Approximately 30CM tall
-Six(8)pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
-One(1)pair of fists hands
-One(1)pair of relaxed hands
-One(1)pair of open hands
-One(1)pair of running hands
Costume

SooSooToys - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: 1/6 black flash Dark speedster movable doll SST010 18364610
SooSooToys - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: 1/6 black flash Dark speedster movable doll SST010 18364910
SooSooToys - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: 1/6 black flash Dark speedster movable doll SST010 18365410
SooSooToys - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: 1/6 black flash Dark speedster movable doll SST010 18365710
SooSooToys - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: 1/6 black flash Dark speedster movable doll SST010 18365910
SooSooToys - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: 1/6 black flash Dark speedster movable doll SST010 18370210
SooSooToys - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: 1/6 black flash Dark speedster movable doll SST010 18370510
SooSooToys - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: 1/6 black flash Dark speedster movable doll SST010 18370810
SooSooToys - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: 1/6 black flash Dark speedster movable doll SST010 18371010

#newproduct #SooSooToys #BlackFlash #DarkSpeedster #male #TV-inspired #comic

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
If this is like their other products, it should be quite good. Of course, it is much harder to judge without human facial features on the head sculpt.

blackpool

blackpool
We might be missing some pictures, Iv've seen some ads on instagram with an alternative "half zombie" head, and the description actually mentions two "black flash helmet head"

Anyway it looks very promising, I'm not much into DC's franchises, but as said by GF their other offerings didnt disappoint!

Here is the alternative head

SooSooToys - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: 1/6 black flash Dark speedster movable doll SST010 Soosootoys-dark-speedster-SST010-1-6-scale-figure-img12

SooSooToys - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: 1/6 black flash Dark speedster movable doll SST010 Soosootoys-dark-speedster-SST010-1-6-scale-figure-img13

SooSooToys - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: 1/6 black flash Dark speedster movable doll SST010 Soosootoys-dark-speedster-SST010-1-6-scale-figure-img14

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool additions. They didn’t have those on BBICN. I watched up to that season of The Flash until I lost all interest, and I don’t remember him being a zombie — don’t quite understand the reasoning behind the addition of that, when they could have just made an unmasked version of the actor.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

SooSooToys - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: 1/6 black flash Dark speedster movable doll SST010 C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
I really couldn't help you about that, the only flash tv show I watched was the 90's very cheezy one lol...

SooSooToys - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: 1/6 black flash Dark speedster movable doll SST010 John-Wesley-Shipp-The-Flash

I mentioned zombie but I have no clue if it is indeed or if it a scar, battle damage, no idea... Agreed with you an unmasked version would have been better as they did on the standard flash edition.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum