OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana

All versions of her look really good! She shines the most when standing with the Marvel team. All that red and blue is very eye-catching. Smile

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Zurdoz wrote:Sorry to bump up this thread, I just wanted to share some of my pictures of this figure! 
Bumping without something to add is forbidden; adding content (and so much of it!) is entirely different from bumping.
Nice comparisons to other superhero figures.
Did the system keep you from posting all these (admittedly many) images in a single post? Please do so where possible.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Zurdoz

Diana wrote:All versions of her look really good! She shines the most when standing with the Marvel team. All that red and blue is very eye-catching. Smile

Smile Smile Smile CaptainMarvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 1f600 CaptainMarvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 1f600 CaptainMarvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 1f600

GubernatorFan wrote:
Bumping without something to add is forbidden; adding content (and so much of it!) is entirely different from bumping.
Nice comparisons to other superhero figures.

Thank you! CaptainMarvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 1f600

GubernatorFan wrote:
Did the system keep you from posting all these (admittedly many) images in a single post? Please do so where possible.

CaptainMarvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 Amen-sorry

I assumed a single post couldn't contain my multitudes of photos, so I split them in different subsequent posts. (If I may ask, do you know the photo limit for a single post?) Of course I was just far too eager in sharing and posting my abundance of CM pics, admittedly; this Captain Marvel is my most photographed figure (so I shan't post such such an overwhelming amount in the future).

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Zurdoz wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

I assumed a single post couldn't contain my multitudes of photos, so I split them in different subsequent posts. (If I may ask, do you know the photo limit for a single post?) Of course I was just far too eager in sharing and posting my abundance of CM pics, admittedly; this Captain Marvel is my most photographed figure (so I shan't post such such an overwhelming amount in the future).
It's not a problem per se, we just realize that the hosting site has certain eventual limits on everything (even for paid forums and ours is free). So we are on the lookout for ways to keep things simple. Also, the more and larger photos you have all at once slows down loading, which can interfere with viewing -- but that is a separate issue. Anyway, that's why we prefer that users reply to multiple responses together in a single post (like you did) and post stuff likewise in a single post when possible.
I don't think there is an easily reachable limit on how many photos you can have in one post. Some people get that impression because, if they use servimg and have a free account there, they can upload their photos to servimg three at a time -- so we've seen users post up a whole string of separate posts, each containing three images. But inserting these photos into the posts on here is not subject to such a limit (at least not when one inserts them one at a time into the post). I'm sure a single post can contain more than a couple dozen photos.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Zurdoz, check out post 2 of this thread:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t169-recommended-image-posting-procedures

I can’t remember if I mentioned how to post more than 3 images at a time, but it’s pretty simple. If you’re using servimg, after you “insert” the first 3 images, “remove all” from the selection box (not the actual post), then select the next 3 images, and repeat the process until you’ve inserted all the images you want into the single post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

CaptainMarvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 1f10

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
GubernatorFan wrote:
It's not a problem per se, we just realize that the hosting site has certain eventual limits on everything (even for paid forums and ours is free). So we are on the lookout for ways to keep things simple. Also, the more and larger photos you have all at once slows down loading, which can interfere with viewing -- but that is a separate issue. Anyway, that's why we prefer that users reply to multiple responses together in a single post (like you did) and post stuff likewise in a single post when possible.
I don't think there is an easily reachable limit on how many photos you can have in one post. Some people get that impression because, if they use servimg and have a free account there, they can upload their photos to servimg three at a time -- so we've seen users post up a whole string of separate posts, each containing three images. But inserting these photos into the posts on here is not subject to such a limit (at least not when one inserts them one at a time into the post). I'm sure a single post can contain more than a couple dozen photos.

Stryker2012 wrote:Zurdoz, check out post 2 of this thread:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t169-recommended-image-posting-procedures

I can’t remember if I mentioned how to post more than 3 images at a time, but it’s pretty simple. If you’re using servimg, after you “insert” the first 3 images, “remove all” from the selection box (not the actual post), then select the next 3 images, and repeat the process until you’ve inserted all the images you want into the single post.

Ah gotcha! Thank you guys for the info, much appreciated CaptainMarvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 HpnoEyu

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum