OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFM Custom Judge Dredd on a TBLeague/Phicen M34 body

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Here another Phicen body upgrade. I just can't stop myself.

AFM Custom Judge Dredd on a TBLeague/Phicen M34 body 47506206382_4140eb6883_zDSC06093 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM Custom Judge Dredd on a TBLeague/Phicen M34 body 47559134121_2c4ee6b3e9_zDSC06092 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM Custom Judge Dredd on a TBLeague/Phicen M34 body 47506206492_7331ace6e3_zDSC06091 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM Custom Judge Dredd on a TBLeague/Phicen M34 body 47559134391_722dd337e6_zDSC06090 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Thanks for looking my friends. Very Happy
AFM

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Awesome comic JD. That looks fantastic. Still digging your "original" Captain Marvel. (Are you thinking about getting the HT one when it gets announced -- they teased it last week?)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

AFM Custom Judge Dredd on a TBLeague/Phicen M34 body C8485110

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Awesome comic JD. That looks fantastic. Still digging your "original" Captain Marvel. (Are you thinking about getting the HT one when it gets announced -- they teased it last week?)

Thanks again buddy. I'm pretty happy with the the way Dredd came out. I'll have to see about getting the Hot Toys Shazam. I also am still liking my custom one.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It did come out great. Are you rotating these bodies between bashes or does each have its own dedicated one?

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:It did come out great. Are you rotating these bodies between bashes or does each have its own dedicated one?

Each one has it's own body. The collection is growing. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum