OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Andrew

Andrew
Hey everyone.  Been away for a while getting my second novel published and sorted out.  About time I shared some stuff perhaps?

From  my new fixation with all things 1950s retro and pulp comic books:

The Grey Phantom, super-villain.  Numo head.

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 46832881024_1a7a9dd654_zThe Grey Phantom by Macktrucker, on Flickr

The Silver Hood, hard bitten detective:  Hot Toys head.

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 46885838134_fd07de67d2_zThe Silver Hood and Barbara by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Barbara prison outfit:  Shortened OE

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 46694435575_ed4cbb502c_zBarbara jail outfit by Macktrucker, on Flickr

More comic book style pulp fun, this time with Anastasia. Shortened OE and custom male head

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 46764591084_520bf9635f_kLocke and Lode - She went to jail for love by Macktrucker, on Flickr

A waitress:  Shortened OE

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 46885810074_fac41e8e4e_zKatie, 22.  waitress. by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Jade:  Shortened OE

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 40643531703_3e9dfa4628_zJade by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 40643532873_5d62e50794_zJade by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 47610112491_1ccfda23f9_zJade by Macktrucker, on Flickr

The Obernaut.  This doll is a FR head on a modified and resculpted 3a body. I guess there's no escaping the hi visibility vest, not even in space...

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 47340682711_eaa24c6762_kOBERNAUT by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 47340672681_6b53d98833_kOBERNAUT by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 47288080052_617b46c6ac_kOBERNAUT by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Wonder Woman and Cheetah:  Both shortened OE

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 46899990762_57748016ed_kGolden age Wonder Woman by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 46038161465_8b36db4928_kThe Cheetah by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Summer:  Triad head, custom body

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 40360757923_6c5fd16e73_kSummer Adams, Las vegas MGM Arena, solo residency tour by Macktrucker, on Flickr

and finally:  Lusitania.  Jiaou head, custom body

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 32667601427_09b400d512_zLusitania by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Now time for some seamless bodied custom projects:

Kirsty Cotton, as Pinhead in the new Hellraiser comic book.  

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 40643518833_0607e239a4_zPinhead Kirsty by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 40643518853_a25507e686_zPinhead Kirsty by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Lara:

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 40643521863_627d9fd9f8_zLara by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Krieger and Summer:

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 40643520693_5fa3303994_zBlondes in shorts by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Sunsets, live on stage:

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 40643518923_0d82aa465c_zSummer by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 40643518993_386e61cbdb_zSummer by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Diana:

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 33732774478_bc79eceacc_zDiana by Macktrucker, on Flickr

The Cleric.  I had a tiny little ralpartha figure as a kid.  One of my first female figures (after the usual leia figure of course.) This is my homage to that figure.  

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 40643518273_f984c07297_zCleric by Macktrucker, on Flickr

And something new.  Kate Lambert from DK Zero...or it will be when she's done.  

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. 40643518823_6477753a61_zLatest repaint by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

"I don't plan to die," she laughed, flicking the safety off the chrome plated desert eagle, "But if I do, I'll see you in heaven, little brother. I’ll be the one ramming the harp up St Peter’s tight little asspipe.”  

The Life of Lol.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool projects, Andy, nice to see you back. What body did you use for Krieger? Still digging your Lara.

What’s the title of your books? I’d be interested in reading them.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These are a bunch of very cool kitbashes and customs. Thank you for sharing, and congratulations on the novels!

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Looks like you have been having a lot of fun my friend. Thanks so much for sharing. Great work.

AFM

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Nice work,

It's great to have a bit of variety.

CHEERS!

Andrew

Andrew
Thanks everyone.  Good to be back.  SO many posts to read!

Stryker:  Krieger is a phicen that I bought loose.  The first type that was available with seperate feet and that dark suntan color.  I think they were Robyn Hood bodies I got from Monkey depot at the time, and fitted them with feet from a Hot Toys Pepper Potts figure.  

My current novel is Poohsticks Bridge.  Inspired by my twin sister Helen and her death.  Its about a lonely little boy who meets a special little girl, and chronicles their lives as best friends.   Available now on Amazon.  Thank you for the interest:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Poohsticks-Bridge-Birch-Twins-ebook/dp/B07GB8JXM4/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?crid=2IUCA5GR9XMAY&keywords=poohsticks+bridge&qid=1555317071&s=gateway&sprefix=poohsticks+brid%2Caps%2C154&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

"I don't plan to die," she laughed, flicking the safety off the chrome plated desert eagle, "But if I do, I'll see you in heaven, little brother. I’ll be the one ramming the harp up St Peter’s tight little asspipe.”  

The Life of Lol.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, these are all incredible and unique, I really like your style!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Andrew wrote:Thanks everyone.  Good to be back.  SO many posts to read!

Stryker:  Krieger is a phicen that I bought loose.  The first type that was available with seperate feet and that dark suntan color.  I think they were Robyn Hood bodies I got from Monkey depot at the time, and fitted them with feet from a Hot Toys Pepper Potts figure.  

My current novel is Poohsticks Bridge.  Inspired by my twin sister Helen and her death.  Its about a lonely little boy who meets a special little girl, and chronicles their lives as best friends.   Available now on Amazon.  Thank you for the interest:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Poohsticks-Bridge-Birch-Twins-ebook/dp/B07GB8JXM4/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?crid=2IUCA5GR9XMAY&keywords=poohsticks+bridge&qid=1555317071&s=gateway&sprefix=poohsticks+brid%2Caps%2C154&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

Thanks for the link; it doesn’t sound like my normal read, but I’ll gladly check it out and support a “comrade-in-arms”. So sad about your sister, you have my condolences.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Heres what I've been up to while I've been away.. C8485110

Andrew

Andrew
I'll admit I cut down the amount of car chases and action sequences for this one, but theres probably something for everyone. Your words and support are appreciated.

The Life of Lol.

Eph

Ahh ! Welcome Back, Andrew ! I missed Your very special Style here. Absolute Unique Figures

Andrew

Andrew
thanks. Hope to be here some more now

The Life of Lol.

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
What and impressive collection! I love all the characters, the creative kitbashing and use of custom parts. Please post more when you can.
I am not familiar with your novel, if you want to PM me the title ( incase it is not OK to post it here) I would love to look into it!

Andrew

Andrew
Thanks Pontiacvan. Its nice to have time to play again .

Heres the link to my book, available on Kindle and paperback:

https://www.amazon.com/Poohsticks-Bridge-Birch-Twins-ebook/dp/B07GB8JXM4/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?crid=3TUF3COTCFPHR&keywords=poohsticks+bridge&qid=1555517141&s=gateway&sprefix=poohsticks%2Caps%2C221&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

The Life of Lol.

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
You got a lot of fancy figures with you......Amazing collection....I wish I can repaint some of my heads too....It is hard to learn somehow... What a Face

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

Andrew

Andrew
Thanks. it is hard. My first few looked like dogs. A jewellerys loupe attached to a gripping stand, and a tamiya ultra fine brush make things somewhat easier. Oh, and a good spotlamp.

The Life of Lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum