OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ADD TOYS: 1/6 million magnetic female (UM Girl) movable doll AD-03

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ADD TOYS new product : 1/ 60,000 magnetic female (UM Girl) AD-03

★ straight hair head carving * 1 head sculpture * 1pc
★ 体体 * 1 P lastic body *1 set
★ Hand type *11 H and shape * 11 pc
★ Pistol *1 Pistol * 1 pc
★ vest * 1 piece Vest * 1pc
★ outerwear * 1 piece Coat*1pc
★ Belt *1 B elt *1 pc
★ pants * 1 Trousers * 1 pc
★ leather shoes *1 double S hoes * 1 Pai
★ Base *1 B ase *1 pc

MillionMagneticFemale - NEW PRODUCT: ADD TOYS: 1/6 million magnetic female (UM Girl) movable doll AD-03 20483610
MillionMagneticFemale - NEW PRODUCT: ADD TOYS: 1/6 million magnetic female (UM Girl) movable doll AD-03 20483710
MillionMagneticFemale - NEW PRODUCT: ADD TOYS: 1/6 million magnetic female (UM Girl) movable doll AD-03 20483810
MillionMagneticFemale - NEW PRODUCT: ADD TOYS: 1/6 million magnetic female (UM Girl) movable doll AD-03 20483811
MillionMagneticFemale - NEW PRODUCT: ADD TOYS: 1/6 million magnetic female (UM Girl) movable doll AD-03 20483910
MillionMagneticFemale - NEW PRODUCT: ADD TOYS: 1/6 million magnetic female (UM Girl) movable doll AD-03 20484010
MillionMagneticFemale - NEW PRODUCT: ADD TOYS: 1/6 million magnetic female (UM Girl) movable doll AD-03 20484011
MillionMagneticFemale - NEW PRODUCT: ADD TOYS: 1/6 million magnetic female (UM Girl) movable doll AD-03 20484110
MillionMagneticFemale - NEW PRODUCT: ADD TOYS: 1/6 million magnetic female (UM Girl) movable doll AD-03 20484111
MillionMagneticFemale - NEW PRODUCT: ADD TOYS: 1/6 million magnetic female (UM Girl) movable doll AD-03 20484210
MillionMagneticFemale - NEW PRODUCT: ADD TOYS: 1/6 million magnetic female (UM Girl) movable doll AD-03 20484211
MillionMagneticFemale - NEW PRODUCT: ADD TOYS: 1/6 million magnetic female (UM Girl) movable doll AD-03 20484310
MillionMagneticFemale - NEW PRODUCT: ADD TOYS: 1/6 million magnetic female (UM Girl) movable doll AD-03 20484311

#newproduct #ADDToys #MillionMagneticFemale #comicbook #TV-inspired #female #Mutant

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I really don't know what to make of this or who it is supposed to be, but I've been living under a rock for the past several months...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I have no idea either, as I purposefully live under a rock for my own sanity (I find the amount of media out there and the pressure to constantly consume it all to be far too overwhelming to my senses), but I do like the fact that her jacket seems to have wire in the hem... makes for some neat poses. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Interesting, whoever she is!

CHEERS!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Nice looking figure.

I believe that she is a character from the TV show on FOX called the Gifted. (X-MEN)

https://www.fox.com/the-gifted/article/about-the-show-59728e8b6603660022fa8654/

Delanie

Delanie
isn't she polaris? she doesn't look too bad but what bugs me is the pictures and the photoshopping even the final pic has 'effects' around her hand , if that's the case how much else has been touched up?

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Delanie wrote:isn't she polaris? she doesn't look too bad but what bugs me is the pictures and the photoshopping even the final pic has 'effects' around her hand ,  if that's the case how much else has been touched up?

Yep I think your right, that is Polaris.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I believe this is the third (or fourth if you count the recently announced head sculpt) of this TV character. She must be really popular; I can’t tolerate “network” TV, so I’ve never seen the show.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

MillionMagneticFemale - NEW PRODUCT: ADD TOYS: 1/6 million magnetic female (UM Girl) movable doll AD-03 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, I thought I'd seen some other heads floating around out there! I'm not super keen on the green hair myself, but at least she's got a somewhat unique looking face.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Never heard of the show and I'll probably get annoyed by people raving about it like I did latter seasons of The Walking Dead.

CHEERS!

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I’m not familiar with the character at all but I like the fig! She kind of reminds me of Tonks from HP.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Tonks is a good comparison, Lynkhart! Though I admittedly I am only familiar with the HP book versions of characters as I was never keen on the movie adaptations. (Lol, I’m so predictable.)

And Roger, the less I say about that terrible zombie show the better, but I feel you on that. Razz

Re: the figure herself — am I crazy or does she seem to have quite an interesting body shape as well?

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks for showing ! Love that Headsculpt, not like all the others

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, she has some interesting customizing potential! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum