OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

brassco

brassco
Received this figure some time ago, no time to do review. Now here it is.

CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 01[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 02[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 03[/url]

2 layers of goodies here. No stand, but with a base. Package is in order, no broken pieces.

CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 04[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 05[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 05A[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 05B[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 05C[/url]

The main figure. Not very close to the promo, but good enough to pass.

CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 06[/url]

Heres the layers of clothing. No undergarment, i think. I didn't strip her beyond her outer coat. I took off the boots, and it is hollow, which means a phicen body would fit.

CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 07[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 08[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 09[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 10[/url]

The rest of the accessories. The cool one is the pair of gloved hands. I am disappointed there is no sword. In the novel, she wielded a pair of swords and was almost invincible. There is the golden ball weapon. One of its uses is to allow the girl to sleep on it tying to a tree. Well, i don't believe the figure will be able to balance on that strip of cloth, so i didn't try.

CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 11[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 12[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 13[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 14[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 15[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 16[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 17[/url]

A closeup picture of the main figure. The hair was quite well braided. This is lacking among many products on the market you can find. I wish they made more of this.

CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 18[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 19[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 20[/url]

The base. You attach the main branch to the base using a screw provided. No screw driver thou. At first, the swinging plank wasn't balanced. This can be fixed by readjusting the ropes.

CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 21[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 22[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 23[/url]
CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 24[/url]

The figure can stand on its own without a stand. For other pose like one legged, pls use your own stand. The body is quite flexible, good for varying poses. Leg cannot, however, lift as high as a phicen body. Can do split, though. (sword in the picture is not provided)

CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 25[/url]

My collection of Chinese figures. Running out of space. I believed the Empress is not too happy!!

#productreview #female #eit #condorheroes

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very nice photo review, thanks for sharing. She doesn’t look bad (as you say, maybe not as good as the promo pics, but still pretty good). I’m still waiting on mine from Timewalker, but at least it’s on imminent arrival.

Did you have to do anything to smooth out her clothes?

(Edit: some really cool figures; poor Empress, indeed. Her subjects are taking away from her glory Sad

He who dies with the most toys wins!

CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 C8485110

brassco

brassco
yep, you are right, the clothes do need some iron...but at least the hair just needs some combing.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks. I’ll be sure to strip her down and... oh, geez! Now I’m starting to sound like Chung! Embarassed Twisted Evil

CondorHeroes - END I TOYS EIT The Return of the Condor Heroes "Little Dragon Maiden" EIT-1706 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Brassco, thank you for the review and all the beautiful photos. While I'm unfamiliar with the source material, I agree that this appears to be a very cool figure. It also happens to give me a bit of a Princess Leia vibe. Smile

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Stryker2011 wrote:Thanks. I’ll be sure to strip her down and... oh, geez! Now I’m starting to sound like Chung! Embarassed Twisted Evil

--

YOU KNOW . . .

That is likely and probably the best compliment I ever received in this hobby.

Thank you.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I can't remember if I pre-ordered one or not. I'll need to check. I'm really happy to see a good selection of 1:6 Asian female themed sets as of late. Once I get one and futz with it to get her just right or maybe strip it down, etc., then half an hour later I want to order another one or open another one if I purchased it in quantity.

Perfect Figure Toys

Perfect Figure Toys
Just received my supply of her today.....I like it. Not the greatest quality of figure on the market but still a nice piece. The tree swing will be added to the parts page, as will the Michael Jackson gloves, and I gave her a nice Chinese fighting sword to help her out as she takes her place among my Ninja and Samurai shelves. I figured I need to have a Wire Fu figure in there somewhere due to my childhood love of those Kung Fu Theatre weekends.

brassco

brassco
Haha MJ gloves. I saw on another forum that gloved hands are made of wires, can pose with different fingers.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Perfect Figure Toys wrote:Just received my supply of her today.....I like it.  Not the greatest quality of figure on the market but still a nice piece.  The tree swing will be added to the parts page, as will the Michael Jackson gloves, and I gave her a nice Chinese fighting sword to help her out as she takes her place among my Ninja and Samurai shelves.  I figured I need to have a Wire Fu figure in there somewhere due to my childhood love of those Kung Fu Theatre weekends.  

It's been a long time since I saw this show; what sword would you recommend for her? There are so many options out there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum