OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trey Rautenbury (Treerot)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Empty Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:35 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
SPECIES: Woodland Mutant
BACKGROUND: Originally prophesized by the Rauten-Beri tribe to be one of the 'chosen ones,' Treylaaka was instead stillborn. His fetus was buried within the hollowed portion of a tree in the center of the village. Decades passed as the Rauten-Beri tribe grew, changed, was raided by invaders, and eventually died out. Treylaaka's corpse, was in fact merely in a cocooned state within the ancient tree, feeding off of its sap and nutrients. Fully grown and having completed his metamorphosis, Trey emerged from his burial site; possessing an uncanny intelligence, agility and sensory skills, he quickly learned how to be a survivor. He has since descended upon a path of thievery and scavenging whatever he can find, but his favorite pastime is harassing (and ocassionally killing) hunters or hikers who enter the woodlands.

Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Img_2023
Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Img_2024
Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Img_2025Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Img_2026
Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Img_2027
Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Img_2028

2Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Empty Re: Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:58 pm

Ovy

Ovy
I really like that backstory. And that he/it is casually riding a bike.

3Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Empty Re: Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:08 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Interesting character and backstory. Gives new meaning to the term “tree hugger”. Pretty cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) C8485110

4Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Empty Re: Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:44 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
very imaginative. Great build.

5Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Empty Re: Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:54 pm

MerylAkiba

Creepy, like that doomsday movie + Rob Zombie

6Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Empty Re: Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:29 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool custom. Love the heavily weathered/soiled and organic look, and the strange combination of different types of scavenged wear.

7Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Empty Re: Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:22 pm

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Yes,yes,yes! 1000 times yes!
What an interesting figure, great back story and execution.
Always love Post-Apoc or dystopian figures.
You have done a fantastic job of creating a unique concept.

8Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Empty Re: Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:38 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
What a uniquely monstrous creation. I love the bend of dystopian sci-fi/fantasy with folk horror vibes....such a wonderfully creepy concept and brilliant execution!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

9Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Empty Re: Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:30 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
CREEPY AS HELL!!! I love it! Great backstory, and the figure is brilliantly eerie. There is something extra wonderful about the shot of him riding the bike. Just the thought of stumbling onto him, and seeing him peddling around in the wastes give me chills.

10Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Empty Re: Trey Rautenbury (Treerot) Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:19 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Mutant ! Love Monsters. More, please

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum