OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

FreakinLobster

One question for you guys who got this figure: Did you manage to straighten the ears permanently? Her HS is for sale at BlackOpsToys and her ears are bent on their photos. So I'm imagining all of them are coming that way but I want to make sure they can be fixed.
I ordered mine a month ago, but the store still couldn't send it due to this pandemic interfering in shippings. I'm so eager to see this figure in hands.

agentghost

brassco wrote:ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer - Page 3 3horse2
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer - Page 3 3horses1

The horse with the jockey would be Mr Z's. It is a very proportionate 1/6th horse, imo. The Elf's horse is also quite proportionate. I would avoid Poptoys' version.

could it be that Pop toys want to portray their 1/6 horse as the Great European War Horse? is that why it is bigger than the regular Mr.Z and other 1/6 horse?

brassco

ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer - Page 3 IMG-20200711-150906

This is since Apr 18th, around 3 months. I used a toilet roll paper cylinder to push the ear down from the top of the head. After a day or two, i removed it and the ears appeared better. Since then, this is the ears on display now.

brassco

agentghost wrote:
brassco wrote:ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer - Page 3 3horse2
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer - Page 3 3horses1

The horse with the jockey would be Mr Z's. It is a very proportionate 1/6th horse, imo. The Elf's horse is also quite proportionate. I would avoid Poptoys' version.

could it be that Pop toys want to portray their 1/6 horse as the Great European War Horse?  is that why it is bigger than the regular Mr.Z and other 1/6 horse?

who knows...Poptoys is coming up with new knights figures with horses. I am passing it...

shazzdan

shazzdan
agentghost wrote:could it be that Pop toys want to portray their 1/6 horse as the Great European War Horse?  is that why it is bigger than the regular Mr.Z and other 1/6 horse?
A typical medieval European warhorse was only 14 hands tall. The biggest destriers were not much larger than 15 hands. Any horses larger than that were primarily draught horses, which were intended for pulling carriages. They were never bred until roads started to improve in the 17th century.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I think the new poptoy horses are the same as the old one though.

agentghost

agentghost
i am making a custom scene. Can anyone with the Poptoys horse give me the height measurement 1) to the top of the head and 2) to the top of the horse back ?

Thanks

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
I really want to buy this product, but when I review, maybe the whole body is censored,

Is this true?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
lmduccuong wrote:I really want to buy this product, but when I review, maybe the whole body is censored,

Is this true?

Greetings. Are you talking about the female elf figure? There aren’t any nude images, so all of the available pics should show up.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer - Page 3 C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
agentghost wrote:i am making a custom scene.  Can anyone with the Poptoys horse give me the height measurement 1) to the top of the head and 2) to the top of the horse back ?

Thanks

13 5/8" & 10.5" respectively.

ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer - Page 3 C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
Stryker2011 wrote:13 5/8" & 10.5" respectively.

At 1:6 scale it equates to a little under 16 hands. You could conceivably have a medieval horse that large but it would be the extreme end of the range.

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
I see one guy sell the Emma Queen Lucifer body in blackopstoys.com
I very disappointed when see that body, that fully heavy censored, even they use phincen body. The phincen figures all detailed not censored.
Then I just want to confirm that really lucifer censored thier figures or not.
Cause you already buy this one, could you check it for me pls.
I really want but this one but I will save money for phincen if the figures I buy is ccensored.

ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer - Page 3 110100
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer - Page 3 210

brassco

brassco
@

@lmduccuong

I don't quite understand your questions...you want to know if the body used for this Elf Queen has private parts detailed?

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
brassco wrote:@

@lmduccuong

I don't quite understand your questions...you want to know if the body used for this Elf Queen has private parts detailed?

yeah that my opinion.

If the "secret part" ( base on phicen explanation) not detailed.

So i just buy the head sculpt on ebay and custom with the phicen new body.

That is my question.

Sorry my english is not good.

brassco

brassco
i've sent you a private msg.

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
brassco wrote:i've sent you a private msg.

Thank you very much,

I just order new Lucifer model for week, the Dark elf and ready to place another order new Lucifer model the Dunhuang Flying but i also concern about that "secret part".

I see the Lucifer model Wings of Fallen and Fiona has real "secrets" but the Michael and Emma models is not. I ask myself why some guy sell the body too fast when they just buy it from stored.

Then now, i have my answer.

Maybe i cancel order and waiting someone to sell the head sculpt.

Someone call me "bad guy" but in my opinion, the figures must be real, no need fully but just 80 - 90% real is ok, if not that just the doll.

The child is play doll not an aldults.

i will buy this emma head sculpt on ebay.

Thank you very much again for your review and msg.

brassco

brassco
lmduccuong wrote:
Someone call me "bad guy" but in my opinion, the figures must be real, no need fully but just 80 - 90% real is ok, if not that just the doll.

The child is play doll not an aldults.

I totally get you. I keep stressing on the importance of rooted hair. This 1/6th action figure is like real human shrunk into collectible size that we can realise our fantasies of materialising certain historic characters or movie characters or fantasy characters or anime characters...with clothing made out of fabric that human would wear, not pvc or plastic or ceramics. It's like what we imagined in our mind came true. That's why seamless silicone or TPE bodies are so desired by us collectors. So i understand the need to have the figure as real as possible, every detail as accurate as possible, for us to complete our imagination!

agentghost

agentghost
shazzdan wrote:
agentghost wrote:could it be that Pop toys want to portray their 1/6 horse as the Great European War Horse?  is that why it is bigger than the regular Mr.Z and other 1/6 horse?
A typical medieval European warhorse was only 14 hands tall. The biggest destriers were not much larger than 15 hands. Any horses larger than that were primarily draught horses, which were intended for pulling carriages. They were never bred until roads started to improve in the 17th century.

shazzdan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:13 5/8" & 10.5" respectively.

At 1:6 scale it equates to a little under 16 hands. You could conceivably have a medieval horse that large but it would be the extreme end of the range.

So Pop Toys horses are draught horse (see attached image for comparison)?

ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer - Page 3 Main-qimg-7b82325c677cb5f0675e4b812cf3106b-c

shazzdan

shazzdan
agentghost wrote:So Pop Toys horses are draught horse (see attached image for comparison)?
They are the size of a draught horse but don't look like a draught horse. Draught horses never existed before the 17th century so they aren't appropriate for themes before that time.

agentghost

agentghost
if ur horse is fully covered up like this, you cant even tell, right?  can u just fudge it as a draught horse?

ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer - Page 3 22304810

shazzdan

shazzdan
agentghost wrote:if ur horse is fully covered up like this, you cant even tell, right?  can u just fudge it as a draught horse?

ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer - Page 3 22304810

If it is covered like that, it looks like warhorse, not a draught horse. If you want it to look like a draught horse, you need a harness and some kind of carrriage or wagon.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I think he means as a "fantasy" draught horse...? (Which movie studios use a LOT to look cool.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum