OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime 17245110

VERYCOOL new product: 1/6 姫 武风云系列 - 姫 姫 movable doll

Nōhime,the daughter of Saito Dao,the first warring state’s ambitious warlord,the legal wife of Oda Nobunaga,
the first warring state man,and one of the three warring states’ wives.
She is charming and beautiful in appearance,intelligent,known as the first beauty.

Product Name: 1/6姫武风云系列—浓姫 <br /> Product Code: VCF-2039

Product List:
- Exquisite hair transplant head carving
-TBL steel bone plastic seamless female body
- Natural hand (1 pair)
- Clenched hand type (1 pair)
-Knife type (1 pair)
- "V" hand type (1 pair)

clothing:
- Xiang pattern printed kimono (Japanese dip)
- leggings sandals
-underwear
-Tie-up panties
-necklace
- hair rope
- knife rope
- Gold lacquered skirt (metal)
-xiang grain girdle

arms:
- Metal darts *4
- leather darts set
- Taidao (metal)
- Black lacquer too scabbard
- Threat (metal)
- Black lacquered sheath

Accessories:
-support

Product release date: Fourth quarter of 2019

VERYCOOL News: 1/6 Ancient Japanese Heroine Series — Nōhime

Nōhime, the daughter of Saito Dao, the first warring state's ambitious warlord, the legal wife of Oda Nobunaga,
The first warring state man, and one of the three warring states' wives.
She is charming and beautiful in appearance,intelligent,known as the first beauty.

Product Name: 1/6 Ancient Japanese Heroine Series — Nōhime
Product No:VCF-2039
Product List:
-Emulational head sculpture
-TBL Super-Flexible Female Seamless Body
-Natural hand(a pair)
-Fist hand(a pair)
-Hold knife hand(a pair)
- "V" hand(a pair)

Clothes:
-Kimono with Auspicious grain (Japanese fabric)
-Leg-binding sandals
-Underwear
-Women's panties
-Necklace
-Hair rope
-Knife rope
-Gold lacquer skirt armor (Metal)
-Waist seal with auspicious grain

Weapons:
-Metal darts*4
-Leather dart bag
-Katana (Long sword)
-Black katana scabbard
-Wakizashi (Short sword)
-Black wakizashi scabbard

Accessory:
-Bracket

Release Date: Q4 2019

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime 17245211
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime 17245210
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime 17245310
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime 17245410
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime 17245411
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime 17245510
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime 17245611
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime 17245610
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime 17245710
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime 17245810
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime 17245811
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime 17245910
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime 17245911
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime 17250010
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime 17250110
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime 17250111

#newproduct #VeryCool #WarringStates #Nōhime #female #Japanese

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This is based -- loosely -- on a historical character (the introduction is accurate), the wife of the Japanese dictator Oda Nobunaga, who really had to (admittedly according to received tradition) fight enemy samurai with weapons (but more specifically a naginata, a pole weapon like a glaive). The look and accessories, however, seems very much designed to please modern audiences of certain genres.

agentghost

agentghost
beautiful... I dig her more than the TBLeague Shi design

brassco

brassco
i am sold!

brazybear

brazybear
Yuuuuuuuuuuup!

I was thinking it might be from Samurai Warriors or Sengoku Basara but this is a really nice design too. Also, that look.....

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime 17245510

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

desertdragon

desertdragon
Very Cool doesn't do historical / fantasy female figures very often, but when they do they are usually something special ( Raksa and Dou Zhan Shen Asura are two of my very favorite figures, 1/6 or otherwise), so I have been looking forward to Nohime ever since she was announced...  She arrived over the weekend, and I would say she is worthy of her  predecessors... This piece is all about the fantastic detail on her period Japanese costuming, and her delicately stunning portrait - I think the only detail that did not make it from the prototype was the heart detailing on her lips... Everything else is exquisite, with her overlapped woven / metal hip guard being especially notable... I really love this piece, and I'm happy to finally have a new VC companion for Raksa and Asura Smile

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Nohime12

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Nohime11

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Nohime10

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Nohime15

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Nohime14

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Nohime13

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Nohime16

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Nohime17

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Nohime18

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Nohime21

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Nohime19

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Nohime20

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Glorious shots. She looks lovely. I see what you mean about the lips — that heart detail blends in too much with the rest of her lips.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime C8485110

desertdragon

desertdragon
Thank you Stryker! The heart detail is actually on her lips, and you are right that it is so faint that at first I thought they just omitted it from the production piece per my comments above... It's there, but it's REALLY hard to see, especially in hand... Other than that, I think she is a really beautiful work from VC...

desertdragon

desertdragon
Bonus - here are my VC GOATS Raksa and Asura Smile

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Asura_10

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Raksa_10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Your photos are as gorgeous as ever, desertdragon!

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
desertdragon wrote:Bonus - here are my VC GOATS Raksa and Asura Smile

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Asura_10

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Raksa_10

I missed these 2 figures. They were on pre-order back when I started on the 1/6th hobby, so I didn't know how hard and (even more) expensive it would be to get them later. Hard lesson learnt.

Your photos are astonishing, they bring these figures to life. Also, they sell the figures even more than the promo pics.

Delanie

Delanie
I was thinking she'd be a companion figure to 'lady dragon' is Asura her name?

desertdragon

desertdragon
Delanie wrote:I was thinking she'd be a companion figure to 'lady dragon' is Asura her name?

Yes - the figure on horseback is Dou Zhan Shen Asura Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have both of those figures. They look great in your photos, as usual, DD.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime C8485110

brassco

brassco
i missed out the Asura, although i got the box though...(seller used it to packed some other items for me).

Great photos like usual. I recently asked my photography friend to comment on your pictures, and he actually mentioned quite a number of stuff he didn't like from the pictures. In my opinion, it is good enough for me to try to accomplish. 

Just thought you might like to know..

desertdragon

desertdragon
brassco wrote:i missed out the Asura, although i got the box though...(seller used it to packed some other items for me).

Great photos like usual. I recently asked my photography friend to comment on your pictures, and he actually mentioned quite a number of stuff he didn't like from the pictures. In my opinion, it is good enough for me to try to accomplish. 

Just thought you might like to know..

Thank you as always Brassco... As for my photos, I do these to please myself ultimately, and I try not to worry about whether or not anyone else approves of them... I have a particular esthetic I try to achieve, and if I can get close to that then I am happy Smile

agentghost

agentghost
HS is too doll like on hand compared to the mature beauty of the promo shot. Sadly I cancelled my PO because of this. How disappointing

ukshaun

ukshaun
Great looking figure(s).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
For the day of raining, she coming to me.
But the body herself still censored ( the secret parts no detailed), so that i sold it out and buy another s22b phicen body to replace.
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Img_2018
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Img_2017
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Img_2016
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Img_2019
WarringStates - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime Img_2020

shazzdan

shazzdan
The only thing "historical" about that figure is her name.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@DesertDragon. Excellent pics as always! That Raksa is just wow!

@cuongcodon. What a nice present on a rainy day. I'm sure it will look great on S22 with the
muscular thighs.

I keep forgetting this figure is VC and not TBL.

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
rollotomasi wrote:@DesertDragon. Excellent pics as always! That Raksa is just wow!

@cuongcodon. What a nice present on a rainy day. I'm sure it will look great on S22 with the
muscular thighs.

I keep forgetting this figure is VC and not TBL.

You are welcome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum