OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower CT013 1/6 Scale V for VENDETTA 2.0

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

skywalkersaga

All of that is so true, and I guess it's no surprise therefore that I've also seen that the few remaining items on ebay have all been jacked up in price. :/

Skippy

Don't know if any one else here bought the figure, but Machinegun parted him out:

https://www.machinegun-figures.com/action-figures-src-0-0-0-0-0-0?q=vendetta

I got the boots and trousers so my second figure will be complete rather than bashed together.

Blitzway's Zorro is due to leave Hong Kong any time, and I'm looking forward to seeing him alongside these.

Stryker2011

Founding Father
He’d actually look good alongside Zorro — I see V as more of a Rebel against a tyrannical government, rather than an anarchist.

Skippy

Stryker2011 wrote:He’d actually look good alongside Zorro — I see V as more of a Rebel against a tyrannical government, rather than an anarchist.

The parted out pieces I ordered from France on Monday afternoon arrived today, which was a lot faster than I thought.

VforVendetta2 - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower CT013 1/6 Scale V for VENDETTA 2.0 - Page 2 49951382683_03fe88a40b_c

Apart from the body they're now both all Toys Power 2.0.

Zorro is gradually moving through Hong Kong via SpeedPAK. According to the Hong Kong press air transport is expected to get going again in mid-June, with the likelihood that Hong Kong Post will also start getting back into full service at the same time.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Your new V looks good. And that's good news about HK Post.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

VforVendetta2 - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower CT013 1/6 Scale V for VENDETTA 2.0 - Page 2 C8485110

Skippy

Stryker2011 wrote:Your new V looks good. And that's good news about HK Post.

Thanks.

It'll be good to get back to some kind of normality. Just hope it lasts. Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum