OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLASHDANCE . . . what a 1:6 feeling . . .

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
See subject.

I grew up a child/kid/teen of the 80s.

We're eventually and slowly seeing how pop culture characters/icons from films, TV, etc. are being realized in 1:6.

One 80s icon (to me) on my 1:6 wish list is based on the 80s film FLASHDANCE (1982).

A 1:6 head sculpt (or two) of the actress Jennifer Beals as Alex Owens and with complementing outfits (i.e. club, dance, workout outfits) would be to me a very worthwhile set provided a proper physique and skin tone matching TBLeague female seamless body can be utilized.

Granted, the subject/theme may take some of you by surprise.

The music video/song from the MANIAC will convey the visuals and how it could translate well in 1:6.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you, DFC, for a walk down memory lane to my childhood. Ah, the blissful 80s... And yes, that would make a good TBLeague product if (a) they could get the license and (b) they would get assurance enough people would buy it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]