OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 bloodsucking red face - Vampirella 50th Anniversary Edition (#PL2019-152)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
What started as a comic magazine in 1969 quickly became a phenomenon, and now Vampirella celebrates her 50th anniversary in 2019 as a pop culture icon. Vampirella's legacy has been marked through the years by contributions from the top writers and artists with Jose Gonzalez's version being one Of the most iconic images of Vampirella.

Product Features
1/6 Scale
Made of plastic
Seamless joint body
50th Anniversary
Jose Gonzalez design

Box Contents
Vampirella figure
3 Pairs of hands
One-piece bikini-style costume
Pair of high boots
Arm band (for right upper arm)
Pair of bangles
Thigh band (for right thigh)
Dagger
Reduced scale bat model
Reduced scale skull model
Cape
Base

female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 bloodsucking red face - Vampirella 50th Anniversary Edition (#PL2019-152) 21180710
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 bloodsucking red face - Vampirella 50th Anniversary Edition (#PL2019-152) 21182210
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 bloodsucking red face - Vampirella 50th Anniversary Edition (#PL2019-152) 21182810
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 bloodsucking red face - Vampirella 50th Anniversary Edition (#PL2019-152) 21182910
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 bloodsucking red face - Vampirella 50th Anniversary Edition (#PL2019-152) 21183010
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 bloodsucking red face - Vampirella 50th Anniversary Edition (#PL2019-152) 21183410
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 bloodsucking red face - Vampirella 50th Anniversary Edition (#PL2019-152) 21183810
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 bloodsucking red face - Vampirella 50th Anniversary Edition (#PL2019-152) 21185010
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 bloodsucking red face - Vampirella 50th Anniversary Edition (#PL2019-152) 21190310
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 bloodsucking red face - Vampirella 50th Anniversary Edition (#PL2019-152) 21192010

#newproduct #TBLeague #Vampirella #50thAnniversary #female #vampire #fantasy #horror

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A striking set, although I have to confess I'm more interested in it for its kitbashing potential, personally. Since I already have the same or similar jewelry from earlier releases, I might be interested in the head, which might work for a more conventional character. Unfortunately they didn't think to feature it in a close-up.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, I wish we had gotten a better shot at the head sculpt. Jose Gonzales was the best Vampi artist, and they claim it’s based on his work — but it’s rather hard to see in the images provided. Though, since I already have their two previous versions, I don’t know if I really need another.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 bloodsucking red face - Vampirella 50th Anniversary Edition (#PL2019-152) TCFITBi

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I like the head, at least from a distance...looks nicely retro! Though I agree that it would have been nice to see a closer view.

Am I seeing things or is this a different body than usual? Is it that new super tall one?

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I think you're right, it looks like the upcoming model body S33B.

Very nice headsculpt. I'm seeing a bit of Thandie Newton in there.

I wonder why they gave her a thigh band. Well, better with than without.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Seems like a new body indeed. I rather the previous version's body, muscles more defined.
I wanted the second version (the non-asian one) so bad but my wallet (the eternal villain) didn't let me at that time, and now it's almost impossible to find. All the accessories were better than this version, imo.
But this one... did not appeal to me. The HS is the only cool thing, seems promising. They could've taken more up-close shots of it. If only she had moveable eyes, it'd be dope. Still I liked the second version's HS a bit more.

Oh, welp...

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Oh, now this is definitely on my list! I missed out on the caucasian version of the original, although I did manage to bag myself the head sculpt. The Asian version never appealed (not because it isn't a nice sculpt but because it's just wrong) but I was considering getting hold of one anyway just to go with the head sculpt I got. This however will now solve that problem and give me a lovely new complementary sculpt!

It does look like the new S33B body. Those legs look crazy long, even allowing for the heeled boots.

I'll probably pick up a few odd parted-out accessories and head sculpts like the new Arhian and/or the new Valkyrie but in terms of full sets, I think I'm going to be crying off from TBL's "League Of Armoured Babes" for a while. So it's this, and Nancy In Hell for me for the moment. Nancy is fairly inexpensive at GianToy, so I hope they'll be listing this Vampi soon as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum