OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:I have not, but it works same as with the Lucifer Wings of Dawn figure as far as I have seen. You just shove it into a little holder that is integrated on the back of the armor. So without wings that would look a bit unpleasant - that is why Jiaou Doll made the red cape to hide it if you don't wear the wings.
The red cape also has a little whole at the height of the wing holder, so you can wear the cape and still attach the wings!

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

Lynkhart wrote:I wish these companies would pay attention to how actual wings work - they don’t fold like that!

Like a lot of things, I imagine they’ve been looking at too many comic books, and not enough bird anatomy books.

GeeWillikers

Interesting, I thought Jaiou only made base bodies. I wonder if that's a new body, those hands look like a step up in realism for Jaiou.

Otherwise, too 'anime' for my taste.

agentghost

so what's the difference between the Crown vs. The Queen version? How come they are the same price?

Valiarde

agentghost wrote:so what's the difference between the Crown vs. The Queen version?  How come they are the same price?

I think it is a just different head and the Crown version also getting a crown Razz

PS: I'm probably gonna sell mine, I already have the lucifer angel and one angel is enough for me. If someone is interested, pm me, I'm located in Europe though.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:
agentghost wrote:so what's the difference between the Crown vs. The Queen version?  How come they are the same price?

I think it is a just different head and the Crown version also getting a crown  Razz

PS: I'm probably gonna sell mine, I already have the lucifer angel and one angel is enough for me. If someone is interested, pm me, I'm located in Europe though.

I might have asked you this before (I'm old, forgive me), but did you also get Lucifer's Lucifer?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

JiaouDoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) - Page 2 C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2011 wrote:
Valiarde wrote:

I think it is a just different head and the Crown version also getting a crown  Razz

I might have asked you this before (I'm old, forgive me), but did you also get Lucifer's Lucifer?

Haha no problem I also can't remember all my activities around message boards. I don't think you asked me before.

No I don't have Lucifers Lucifer figure. Just the Wings of Dawn Angel, but had the lucifer figure on watch for a long time. I ordered the horses with equipment and wings though.

agentghost

agentghost
Stryker2011 wrote:
Valiarde wrote:

What is Lucifer's Lucifer?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

He who dies with the most toys wins!

JiaouDoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) - Page 2 C8485110

agentghost

agentghost
Oh I skipped it since I didn't like crazy red-colored hair from the kit. It looks like the red hair from a clown. Seems like I dodged the bullet since the 1st generation of wings was poorly made.

The Wings of Dawn - Michael (aka the Arch Angel like Raphael etc.)  was superb.  I bought 2 to customize.

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
I hope Jiaou doll produce much more figures models like phicen.

Only they have the seamless body of their own.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum