OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: The Boys: Queen Maeve 1/6 scale Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Versions)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODE SA0125 / SA0126
PRODUCT NAME Queen Maeve (Normal ver. / Deluxe ver.)
SCALE 1/6 SCALE (APPROX. 30 CM HEIGHT)
SERIES MY FAVOURITE MOVIE SERIES

In the show “The Boys” the individuals with superpowers are controlled by an evil corporation that pretends to want to protect American citizens, but just wants to make money. The top supergroup is “The 7,” a team composed of the most powerful “Supes” who only have one female before Starlight joins. Queen Maeve almost rivals Homelander in power, but she is conflicted about how corrupt her team has become.
This 1/6th scale figure of Queen Maeve features a seamless body and has over 30 points of articulation. The headsculpt features an officially approved authentic likeness of Dominique McElligott as Queen Maeve with rooted hair. She is wearing a detailed costume and carries her signature sword.

The Deluxe version of the figure also comes with a Queen Maeve logo base with flash effects.

The 1/6th scale Queen Maeve (Normal ver / Deluxe ver.) collectible figure features:
- 1/6 scale Seamless body (approximately 30 cm tall) with over 30 points of articulation.
- Fully realized authentic likeness of Dominique McElligott as Queen Maeve in the Amazon Prime TV show “The Boys” (2021). The portraits are specially hand painted and feature detailed skin texture and accurate facial expressions.

. Head
o One (1) portrait with normal expression with rooted hair

. Body
o One (1) Seamless Body with over 30 points of articulation

. Hands
o One (1) pair of open hands
o One (1) pair of fist hands
o One (1) pair of sword hands
o One (1) rude gesture hand

. Costume
o One (1) Queen Maeve uniform with printed detail
o One (1) set of forearm bracers
o One (1) Queen Maeve emblem
o One (1) arm band
o One (1) Pair of Boots

- Accessories
o One (1) sword
o One (1) martini glass
o One (1) mobile phone
o One (1) hairband

Additional Accessories for Deluxe version (SA0126) :
- One (1) Diorama with Queen Maeve logo and 4 removeable rods with flash effects
- FIGURE STAND

RELEASE DATE: Late Q2, 2023
**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
**PRODUCT DETAILS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
The Boys TM (C) SPT & Amazon. All Rights reserved.
(C) 2023 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: The Boys: Queen Maeve 1/6 scale Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Versions) 13491710
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: The Boys: Queen Maeve 1/6 scale Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Versions) 13491811
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: The Boys: Queen Maeve 1/6 scale Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Versions) 13492113
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: The Boys: Queen Maeve 1/6 scale Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Versions) 13492410
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: The Boys: Queen Maeve 1/6 scale Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Versions) 13492611
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: The Boys: Queen Maeve 1/6 scale Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Versions) 13493311
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: The Boys: Queen Maeve 1/6 scale Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Versions) 13494012
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: The Boys: Queen Maeve 1/6 scale Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Versions) 13494312
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: The Boys: Queen Maeve 1/6 scale Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Versions) 13491111
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: The Boys: Queen Maeve 1/6 scale Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Versions) 13491410

#newproduct #StarAceToys #TheBoys #QueenMaeve #female #AmazonPrime #comicbook

brassco

brassco
doesn't look like the actress portraying the character at all...

shazzdan

shazzdan
Costume is good. The headsculpt isn't the best likeness and knowing Star Ace, the production version will be even worse.

teamweapon

im not even sure why they bothered to licence the likeness?
there is NO WAY you will recognise the finished product as the same person.

csyeung

csyeung
Yea, just stop Star Ace. Price point is more expensive than a regular hot toy too! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Although there is enough here to make it recognizable, I agree, the likeness is quite off.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Dead-eye look, and way off the actress. No doubt the production piece will look worse.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: The Boys: Queen Maeve 1/6 scale Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Versions) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Unfortunate that it's Star Ace of all people with this license. It would have been nice to have decent headsculpt of that actress.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
Well she looks ab bit like that Kevin kid from Home Alone.

Is that a fingerprint on the right bust spiral?
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: The Boys: Queen Maeve 1/6 scale Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Versions) 13494012

I think Star Ace knows exactly what they do. While Boys is a satire of Superheroes, Star Ace is satirizing 1/6 figures.

Oh and do they use a tbleauge body whitout telling? Those oversized dents in the fingers look familiar.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy, you are hereby officially appointed the forum's chief forensic expert. Looks like it. Maybe they couldn't wait for the paint to dry before handling them.

csyeung

csyeung
Ovy wrote:Well she looks ab bit like that Kevin kid from Home Alone.

Now that you mention it, I can't unsee that!

Diana

Diana
First impression: This looks like one of those cheap 90s figures. Real shame. I'd been hoping for a nice Maeve figure.

blackpool

blackpool
Diana wrote:First impression: This looks like one of those cheap 90s figures. Real shame. I'd been hoping for a nice Maeve figure.

Soosoo might come to the rescue! Tho their homelander was the first announced and the only one not released yet (they recently released a couple figures announced later than homelander, which is a bit worrying...)

Totally agree with the previous comments, the likeness is not there at all, poor Maeve... StarAce should stop with movie licenses, they just can't deliver a legit headsculpt despite always showing decent prototypes.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:
Diana wrote:First impression: This looks like one of those cheap 90s figures. Real shame. I'd been hoping for a nice Maeve figure.

Soosoo might come to the rescue! Tho there homelander was the first announced and the only one not released yet (they recently released a couple figures announced later than homelander, which is a bit worrying...)

Totally agree with the previous comments, the likeness is not there at all, poor Maeve... StarAce should stop with movie licenses, they just can't deliver a legit headsculpt despite always showing decent prototypes.

Star Ace should just stop.

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: The Boys: Queen Maeve 1/6 scale Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Versions) C8485110

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I just finished watching Season3, late to the game.
The sculpt looks like a different actress, totally looks like Mackenzie Davis to me
(Terminator Dark Fate, Blade Runner 2049).

@blackpool. Yeah I hope SoosooToys would make a better version, although their Homelight/Starlight sculpt was a bit off.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Crazy that you can buy this cheap looking doll or get an aragorn from inart for similar money. Prices for figures seem so random

Ovy

Ovy
Valiarde wrote:Crazy that you can buy this cheap looking doll or get an aragorn from inart for similar money. Prices for figures seem so random

I could imagine if you rerootet her ang gave her a beard, she could be an Aragorn. She has the eyes.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Ovy wrote:
Valiarde wrote:Crazy that you can buy this cheap looking doll or get an aragorn from inart for similar money. Prices for figures seem so random

I could imagine if you rerootet her ang gave her a beard, she could be an Aragorn. She has the eyes.

And the chin Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah maybe this is Aragorn & Arwens child Smile
Can't wait for Lord of the Rings IV

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I think the eye decals are one of the biggest problems with this. Why do these brain-dead companies insist on using decals that are too small, giving the figure that zombie stare look.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum