OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Valiarde

Stryker2011 wrote:
Valiarde wrote:
agentghost wrote:so what's the difference between the Crown vs. The Queen version?  How come they are the same price?

I think it is a just different head and the Crown version also getting a crown  Razz

PS: I'm probably gonna sell mine, I already have the lucifer angel and one angel is enough for me. If someone is interested, pm me, I'm located in Europe though.

I might have asked you this before (I'm old, forgive me), but did you also get Lucifer's Lucifer?

Haha no problem I also can't remember all my activities around message boards. I don't think you asked me before.

No I don't have Lucifers Lucifer figure. Just the Wings of Dawn Angel, but had the lucifer figure on watch for a long time. I ordered the horses with equipment and wings though.

agentghost

Stryker2011 wrote:
Valiarde wrote:
agentghost wrote:so what's the difference between the Crown vs. The Queen version?  How come they are the same price?

I think it is a just different head and the Crown version also getting a crown  Razz

PS: I'm probably gonna sell mine, I already have the lucifer angel and one angel is enough for me. If someone is interested, pm me, I'm located in Europe though.

I might have asked you this before (I'm old, forgive me), but did you also get Lucifer's Lucifer?

What is Lucifer's Lucifer?

agentghost

Oh I skipped it since I didn't like crazy red-colored hair from the kit. It looks like the red hair from a clown. Seems like I dodged the bullet since the 1st generation of wings was poorly made.

The Wings of Dawn - Michael (aka the Arch Angel like Raphael etc.)  was superb.  I bought 2 to customize.

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
I hope Jiaou doll produce much more figures models like phicen.

Only they have the seamless body of their own.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum