OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

FreakinLobster

This figure is amazing and I aaaaalmost got her, but one thing put me off to it. The boots just don't fit the figure's theme, imo. It's a really nice pair of boots for, like, a WWE fighter, but has zero samurai vibe to me. Maybe if there wasn't these red laces, it'd be better. But that's just me.
As for the rest of the figure, it's stunning. All the details on her armour, weapons, helmet and big red rope, along with this "curvy" body type, make a great character.

pani

what body type is this?

MeMyself&I

Out of curiosity, would anyone who has this set be able to give some details on the blades? How is the build quality/materials (I know there are a lot with actual metal blades, but it would appear to be plastic for these)? Would the blood come off if one didn't want the blood on the blade? Do I see three total blades, two katanas and one wakizashi?

I am looking for loose katana/wakizashi blades for some of my projects and these caught my eye. Thanks for the help, and pictures!

cuongcodon

MeMyself&I wrote:Out of curiosity, would anyone who has this set be able to give some details on the blades? How is the build quality/materials (I know there are a lot with actual metal blades, but it would appear to be plastic for these)? Would the blood come off if one didn't want the blood on the blade? Do I see three total blades, two katanas and one wakizashi?

I am looking for loose katana/wakizashi blades for some of my projects and these caught my eye. Thanks for the help, and pictures!

Katana and all weapons made by plastic.

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
pani wrote:what body type is this?

i do not know what type of that body,

But one thing i know is this body are censored means that the genitals sculpted are not detailed.

I am also sell that body and buy another s39 type.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
cuongcodon wrote:
MeMyself&I wrote:Out of curiosity, would anyone who has this set be able to give some details on the blades? How is the build quality/materials (I know there are a lot with actual metal blades, but it would appear to be plastic for these)? Would the blood come off if one didn't want the blood on the blade? Do I see three total blades, two katanas and one wakizashi?

Katana and all weapons made by plastic.

Good to know! Thanks!

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers

It looks like a 28/29.

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
GeeWillikers wrote:

It looks like a 28/29.

I want to replace this phantom body with another but got the secret part in detail.
Could you give me some advice for which body type i should buy,
thank you very much

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
cuongcodon wrote:
GeeWillikers wrote:

It looks like a 28/29.

I want to replace this phantom body with another but got the secret part in detail.
thank you very much

The only ones with really 'detailed' secret parts are:
S07/09 (seamless feet, can't stand on it's own)
S22/23 (muscular body)
S24/25 (smaller body - probably too small for this head, and head/hands/feet pegs are smaller than other bodies - not really recommended)
32/33 (tall-long legs-and slim)

(the first of each type is pale, the second is suntan, I'm not sure which best matches this particular head)

If you want to put this figure's costume on another body, that's a big risk. Your best option is probably the S22/23 as it's the nearest shape to a 28/29, but please remember that TBL costumes are designed to be tight-fitting so there's no guarantee this costume would fit on another body type even if it were close.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
GeeWillikers wrote:
cuongcodon wrote:
GeeWillikers wrote:

It looks like a 28/29.

thank you very much

S22/23 (muscular body)
S24/25 (smaller body - probably too small for this head, and head/hands/feet pegs are smaller than other bodies - not really recommended)

(the first of each type is pale, the second is suntan, I'm not sure which best matches this particular head)

If you want to put this figure's costume on another body, that's a big risk. Your best option is probably the S22/23 as it's the nearest shape to a 28/29, but please remember that TBL costumes are designed to be tight-fitting so there's no guarantee this costume would fit on another body type even if it were close.

Those boots are peg in type as well, so the s07/s09 are out entirely, not to mention that the proportions are going to be way off to how the outfit is designed.

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
GeeWillikers wrote:
cuongcodon wrote:
GeeWillikers wrote:

It looks like a 28/29.

thank you very much

S22/23 (muscular body)

Thank you very much,

i will first try to changing with s33b, if not good then i will take s23b.

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
MeMyself&I wrote:
GeeWillikers wrote:
cuongcodon wrote:
GeeWillikers wrote:

It looks like a 28/29.

thank you very much

S22/23 (muscular body)

Those boots are peg in type as well, so the s07/s09 are out entirely, not to mention that the proportions are going to be way off to how the outfit is designed.

thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum