OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Empty Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:01 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
There are plenty of shots with Scarlet Spider wearing his masked, so I decided to post some pictures of him Unmasked. Please enjoy.

Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) 48823418828_bbd2b4b20c_bDSC07503 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) 48823939677_119d4c32eb_bDSC07502 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) 48823939742_0b4919210d_bDSC07501 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) 48823782411_df8801567d_bDSC07500 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) 48823782456_4e167f3734_bDSC07499 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Empty Re: Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:32 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I knew it! Paul Walker was a superhero! Smile Nicely done.

3Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Empty Re: Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:11 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice. Even Dead I’m The Hero! (EDITH joke for those who saw Spider-Man Far From Home). (Maybe not funny for real, though...)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) C8485110

4Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Empty Re: Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:18 am

blackpool

blackpool
that made me laugh actually Laughing

nice version of scarlet spider! Do you plan on using Walker as the regular peter parker as well with brown color hair?

5Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Empty Re: Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:54 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:I knew it! Paul Walker was a superhero! Smile Nicely done.
I thought this was a good way to honor Paul. He was a pretty nice guy.

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice. Even Dead I’m The Hero! (EDITH joke for those who saw Spider-Man Far From Home). (Maybe not funny for real, though...)
Thanks my friend. I haven't seen the movie yet. DVD comes out today. Looking forward to it though.
blackpool wrote:that made me laugh actually Laughing

nice version of scarlet spider! Do you plan on using Walker as the regular peter parker as well with brown color hair?

I wrote a part for my next movie where there is a Scarlet Spider and he has a sister who is Spider-Girl. So he will not be a clone of Peter in my story. Tom will play Peter. He does a great job.

6Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Empty Re: Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:43 am

blackpool

blackpool
Very cool! The clone story was defnitely not my favorite part in the spiderman saga, still I really appreciated the ben reilly character and scarlet spider, so I really prefer your version of the background story!

And totally agreed, Tom Holland is really doing a fine peter parker and spiderman, even if Garfield was already pretty good! Hearing that sony and disney finally reached an agreement to put him back into the mcu and make his third film was the best news of the month

7Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Empty Re: Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:45 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:I thought this was a good way to honor Paul. He was a pretty nice guy.

Agreed, although from what I've read, "pretty nice" does not quite do him justice. Maybe super nice? Smile

8Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Empty Re: Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:13 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
blackpool wrote:Very cool! The clone story was defnitely not my favorite part in the spiderman saga, still I really appreciated the ben reilly character and scarlet spider, so I really prefer your version of the background story!

And totally agreed, Tom Holland is really doing a fine peter parker and spiderman, even if Garfield was already pretty good! Hearing that sony and disney finally reached an agreement to put him back into the mcu and make his third film was the best news of the month

Thanks and the Spidey still in the MCU made my day too.
GubernatorFan wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:I thought this was a good way to honor Paul. He was a pretty nice guy.

Agreed, although from what I've read, "pretty nice" does not quite do him justice. Maybe super nice? Smile

Totally agree 100%, Very Happy

9Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Empty Re: Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:59 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Again I don't know the source material, but it looks quite cool and that suit seems like super high quality. Those little capsules remind me of something from Star Wars, ha.
I think Paul will live on in many customs.

I'd also like to see more of your Nanosuit or the bird picture in the background one day.

10Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Empty Re: Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:17 am

BusinessDog

BusinessDog
Looks great! Scarlet Spider suit is my all time favourite suit! (I used to have a blue hoodie just like it)
And I think that sculpt really suits him Smile

11Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Empty Re: Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:55 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Ovy wrote: that suit seems like super high quality. Those little capsules remind me of something from Star Wars, ha. I think Paul will live on in many customs.
I'd also like to see more of your Nanosuit or the bird picture in the background one day.

Bird Picture? I was like "what bird picture?" then I look above the fire place and LOL. My wife got that from Hobby Lobby. I'm postsome pictures later of Crysis.

BusinessDog wrote:Looks great! Scarlet Spider suit is my all time favourite suit! (I used to have a blue hoodie just like it)
And I think that sculpt really suits him Smile

Thanks bro. Me too.

12Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Empty Re: Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:45 pm

MerylAkiba

Best Spidey game ever! In the last teaser pic, is your next project Wolverine?

13Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Empty Re: Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:01 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
MerylAkiba wrote:Best Spidey game ever! In the last teaser pic, is your next project Wolverine?

I already did wolverine a while ago. LOL! The head you see was an extra I just sold on ebay.

Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) 31753715257_73f763de34_bDSC05303 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

14Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Empty Re: Hot Toys Scarlet Spider (Unmasked) Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:12 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice Beckham Trooper, too. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum