OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Toys Works: 1/6 TRANSCENDER Agent Motivator Tw010

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Toys Works 1/6 Tw010 Agent
Toys Works 1/6 Tw010 TRANSCENDER
Head carvings and body accessories:
★ 1 head carving x2
2 highly detailed head sculpt
One clam and one angry expression
★ glasses
Sun glasses
★ body x1
1/6 Scale Muscular figure body
★Hand type x7 only
Hands x 7 piece
Dress Accessories:
Costume:
★ 1 suit
Black suit jack
★ trousers x1 pieces
Black Pants
★ white shirt
White shirt
★ tie x1 pieces
Tie
★ leather shoes x1 double
Shoes
★Socks x1 double
Socks
Other Accessories:
★ pistol x1
Desert Eagle Pistol
★ tie clip X1
Tie clip
★Headphone X1
Ear piece
★ platform x1
Figure Stand

Release date: 1st quarter of 2020
ETA: 2020 Q1

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Works: 1/6 TRANSCENDER Agent Motivator Tw010 12263610
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Works: 1/6 TRANSCENDER Agent Motivator Tw010 12263710
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Works: 1/6 TRANSCENDER Agent Motivator Tw010 12263711
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Works: 1/6 TRANSCENDER Agent Motivator Tw010 12263810
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Works: 1/6 TRANSCENDER Agent Motivator Tw010 12263911
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Works: 1/6 TRANSCENDER Agent Motivator Tw010 12264010
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Works: 1/6 TRANSCENDER Agent Motivator Tw010 12264011
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Works: 1/6 TRANSCENDER Agent Motivator Tw010 12264110
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Works: 1/6 TRANSCENDER Agent Motivator Tw010 12264210
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Works: 1/6 TRANSCENDER Agent Motivator Tw010 12264211
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Works: 1/6 TRANSCENDER Agent Motivator Tw010 12264310
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Works: 1/6 TRANSCENDER Agent Motivator Tw010 12264410
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Works: 1/6 TRANSCENDER Agent Motivator Tw010 12264511

#newproduct #ToysWorks #TRanscenderAgent #movie-based #Sci-Fi #male

Ovy

Ovy
First thought: Why?

Second thought: Wow it's 20 years already getting old.

Third thought: Cool figure, although the expression head looks a bit caetoonish.

shazzdan

shazzdan
I first thought that the title said "transgender" and wondered how that might be represented in an action figure.

Regarding this figure, I like the regular headsculpt; you can tell that it is supposed to be Hugo Weaving. The "angry" headsculpt doesn't look like Weaving at all. Best to keep his glasses on for this one.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Can’t beat the price $131 USD (includes shipping from OSK). Once again — snooze you lose HT.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Works: 1/6 TRANSCENDER Agent Motivator Tw010 C8485110

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
I know it's a typo in the headsculpts description, but I was totally expecting one 'clam expression' in the photos. Razz And who knows what surprises The Matrix 4 will hold when it releases? Maybe just that!

Still a nicely detailed figure, though. Smile But there's something off about the hair.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I do love me some Hugo Weaving! It's not perfect, but a decent likeness, though I agree the 'angry' face doesn't really work as well. ;P

Will be interested to see if anyone gets this one, how it looks in-hand. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

blackpool

blackpool
I would have grabbed him straight away if I hadn't passed on Neo, but since Hot Toys decided (once again) to produce only one character (not like the line up is huge in this franchise tho...)

Neo without Trinity Morpheus and Agent Smith is quite useless (I know there is an unlicensed Morpheus coming as well, but better not take his glasses off lmao)

That said this Smith rendition is very cool, the tailoring seems nice, the likeness is more than decent on the neutral headsculpt, a bit strange on the angry face but at that price point, two headsculpts is just a miracle already...

Added to this I really love the  lil extra hand with the FX to convert more people into Smith! A pair of broken glasses and it would have been a strike!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I have a cool Weaving head sculpt already, but this whole set looks pretty sharp. I would agree that the more emotive head sculpt is a tad too cartoonish. I applaud "third party" companies for filling the gaps and wish them well.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have the HT Neo, though I didn’t think the bootleg Morpheus looked all that great, so I passed. I might get this one. I just hope someone (anyone), does Trinity — being able to recreate the lobby scene would be awesome.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Works: 1/6 TRANSCENDER Agent Motivator Tw010 C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
Stryker2011 wrote:I have the HT Neo, though I didn’t think the bootleg Morpheus looked all that great, so I passed. I might get this one. I just hope someone (anyone), does Trinity — being able to recreate the lobby scene would be awesome.

Exactly my wish, may the 1/6 gods hear you bro!

shazzdan

shazzdan
Kumik did a Trinity head sculpt. It wasn't perfect but not too bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum