OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (NEGATIVE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (EXCLUSIVE EDITION)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
After eight years behind the mask, an experienced Peter Parker who’s more masterful at crime fighting takes to the streets of Marvel’s New York to face Mister Negative, the ruthless gang leader considered as one of the most dangerous threats to ever sweep through the city.

Inspired by the action-packed video game Marvel’s Spider-Man, Hot Toys is thrilled today to introduce the Marvel’s Spider-Man 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Negative Suit) collectible figure as an Exclusive item only available in selected markets! Within the game’s massive collection of suits, Spider-Man’s Negative Suit brings in more movement within the shade, implying the Negative Energy through the suit itself, giving the eye-catching suit another level of detail.

The figure is carefully crafted based on the Negative Suit in the Marvel’s Spider-Man video game, featuring a newly developed masked head sculpt with three pairs of interchangeable eye pieces; a specialized body with terrific range of movement; a monochromatic Spidey suit with a negative version of the games iconic white spider emblem, now black, on chest; matching interchangeable hands for different signature postures; Web-Shooters; a Spider-Drone; trip mines; web bombs; Vulture Jammer; a variety of web accessories; and a stylishly designed dynamic figure stand.

Add the special Marvel’s Spider-Man figure to your wall-crawler collection today! He is ready to unleash a devastating wave of negative energy!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEVGM36
PRODUCT NAMESPIDER-MAN (NEGATIVE SUIT)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED WHITE AND BLACK COLORED SPIDER-MAN SUIT, A SPIDER DRONE,
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.

The 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Negative Suit) Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Spider-Man wearing Negative Suit in Marvel’s Spider-Man game
- A masked head sculpt with three (3) pairs of interchangeable white eye pieces that can create numerous combinations of Spider-Man’s expressions
- Approximately 30cm tall
- Specialized body with over 30 points of articulations
- Twelve (12) pieces of interchangeable hands with cobweb pattern including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of opened hands
- One (1) pair of web shooting hands
- Three (3) pieces of gesture hands
- One (1) left hand for cobweb swinging
- One (1) left hand for holding web bomb
- One (1) right hand for holding accessories

Costume :
- One (1) newly developed white and black colored Spider-Man suit embossed with black trims, cobweb pattern and black spider emblem on chest

Accessory:
- Three (3) pairs of different expressions web shooter
- Six (6) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths, attachable to the web-shooters
- One (1) open spider web effect accessory
- One (1) Spider Drone
- Two (2) trip mines
- Two (2) web bombs
- Two (2) Spidey signals
- One (1) Vulture Jammer
- One (1) smart phone
- One (1) spider sense
- One (1) piece of web sticker
- A specially designed Spider-Man dynamic figure stand with game logo, character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2020

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2019 Marvel.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

MCU - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (NEGATIVE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (EXCLUSIVE EDITION) 11036
MCU - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (NEGATIVE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (EXCLUSIVE EDITION) 2458
MCU - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (NEGATIVE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (EXCLUSIVE EDITION) 3318
MCU - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (NEGATIVE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (EXCLUSIVE EDITION) 4286
MCU - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (NEGATIVE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (EXCLUSIVE EDITION) 5275
MCU - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (NEGATIVE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (EXCLUSIVE EDITION) 6264
MCU - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (NEGATIVE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (EXCLUSIVE EDITION) 7255
MCU - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (NEGATIVE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (EXCLUSIVE EDITION) 8239
MCU - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (NEGATIVE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (EXCLUSIVE EDITION) 9225
MCU - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (NEGATIVE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (EXCLUSIVE EDITION) 10210
MCU - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (NEGATIVE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (EXCLUSIVE EDITION) 11202
MCU - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (NEGATIVE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (EXCLUSIVE EDITION) 12186
MCU - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (NEGATIVE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (EXCLUSIVE EDITION) 13172
MCU - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (NEGATIVE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (EXCLUSIVE EDITION) 14154
MCU - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (NEGATIVE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (EXCLUSIVE EDITION) 15141

#newproduct #HotToys #Spider-Man #NegativeSuit #Exclusive #Marvel #MCU #male #comicbook

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Another neat looking suit, though no doubt highly overpriced. Also, is it just me or is it kind of hilarious that Spiderman can even HAVE 'expressions' while wearing a freaking mask?? Is this an actual feature of the suit in the game?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Another neat looking suit, though no doubt highly overpriced. Also, is it just me or is it kind of hilarious that Spiderman can even HAVE 'expressions' while wearing a freaking mask?? Is this an actual feature of the suit in the game?

It is in the movies (the eyes are sort of mechanical), so I’m guessing they do the same in the video game.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

MCU - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (NEGATIVE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (EXCLUSIVE EDITION) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Another neat looking suit, though no doubt highly overpriced. Also, is it just me or is it kind of hilarious that Spiderman can even HAVE 'expressions' while wearing a freaking mask?? Is this an actual feature of the suit in the game?

It is in the movies (the eyes are sort of mechanical), so I’m guessing they do the same in the video game.

Oh ok, admittedly I have not seen a Spiderman movie since 2002, so...  Embarassed

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Neat set and figure, but I just can't muster up any excitement for these, never mind the price...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Neat set and figure, but I just can't muster up any excitement for these, never mind the price...

I honestly believe the over-abundance of comic book movies and HT’s too numerous variants of the same characters has actually diminished my interest in the super-hero genre. When I was a kid, I would have loved all of these movies and begged for more; now I kind of wish they’d stop for a bit and give us a break from the plethora of CGI dependent movies.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

MCU - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (NEGATIVE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (EXCLUSIVE EDITION) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That's so sad, Stryker! But understandable... :/

Admittedly, I have struggled massively with understanding the appeal of some of these films. I don't mind the actual genre, necessarily, but the more recent of the giant blockbuster movies just do absolutely nothing for me. It often feels like they only exist to continue one-upping themselves or each other. Guess I just personally prefer comic book adaptations that take place on a somewhat smaller, more human scale, where the characters can be explored in a bit more depth rather than taking second place to the overblown spectacle of it all.

JohnByng

Wow that is ugly! Like a bad Hallowe'en costume.

Although not a big superhero fan, I do like Spiderman but I couldn't finish watching the last movie (on DVD) I just got bored with it.

I agree with Stryker.

But I have to say that I really don't get the point of teams of superheroes battling teams of supervillains. Why not just watch football?

The original idea was that the superhero would fight against injustice and take on a whole army of villains and defeat them.

These characters and plots are like Lego, where you have so many pieces you can just swap them around and hey presto! you have another great (crap!) idea for a movie!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum