OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
That would be kind of epic. The Norse Vs the Greeks.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:That would be kind of epic. The Norse Vs the Greeks.

You mean like in an Age of Mythology game? OMG I know a game for once!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

DeltaForceChung

It would be epic.

It means I actually have to open so many figures and set them up.

BAD WOLF-787

Apparently I must have missed this thread, oh man that is one sweet looking Valkyrie (must buy) maybe this is what it will take to get my Valkyrie back in line? (Wilma has been a horrible influence on her)

Ephiane

Ephiane
OK....normaly that Sex sales figures are not mine. But thanks to Phichen for to give the Valkyrie no high heels, like the mythologie characters they´ve done  before Very Happy

btw.... the Headsculpt. Why the Hell no one made a good HS ? Why that are always Doll faces ? I will not stop to ask this..... figure for figure... for figure

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:OK....normaly that Sex sales figures are not mine. But thanks to Phichen for to give the Valkyrie no high heels, like the mythologie characters they´ve done  before Very Happy

I had a feeling this one would appeal to you, Ephi. Right up your alley of Fantasy figures. A little modifications to the outfit, and she'll fit right in with your amazing creations.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) - Page 2 C8485110

Diana

Diana
This is being reissued and can be pre-ordered on Giantoy.  Shocked

Valiarde

Valiarde
Diana wrote:This is being reissued and can be pre-ordered on Giantoy.  Shocked

Thanks for this info!! Very nice...too bad it is a bit more costly than expected. So going to pass here, but is a great figure

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Yeah, if they had kept it at the same price as it was when first released, their sales would have been better. There’s no justification to jack up the price for tooling when all the work is already done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) - Page 2 1f10

brazybear

brazybear

Thank you for the info. One of my biggest 1/6 regrets is missing out on the other valkyrie, Tariah/PL2019. This gives me a sliver of hope they'll re-release that one too, though I'm not holding my breath for it.

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
brazybear wrote:

Thank you for the info.  One of my biggest 1/6 regrets is missing out on the other valkyrie, Tariah/PL2019.  This gives me a sliver of hope they'll re-release that one too, though I'm not holding my breath for it.  

Ditto, thanks for the heads-up Diana - I regretted finding these figures too late for being able to get Tariah too. Good to know reissues occasionally happen. Was Skarah more popular….?

Diana

Diana
I actually prefer the look of Tariah, despite the soft expression. I was sad to have missed out on these, which is why I got both 1/12 versions. Those I am extremely happy with so I'll pass on the reboot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum