OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

suo76

female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl - Page 2 20210713
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl - Page 2 20210712
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl - Page 2 20210714

brassco

I like to know if the HS can be used on the smaller bodies...and can she fit into the box entirely!

suo76

brassco wrote:I like to know if the HS can be used on the smaller bodies...and can she fit into the box entirely!

Yes, I put her on the S44 and the head fits well, no need for anything to help it stay on the body. I first thought it might look a little too big but don't think so anymore after I see the result. Hands and feet are the right size as well. You could squeeze the body together and she would fit in the box, but very tightly. I wouldn't keep the body like that for long as it will put a lot of stress on the rubber above the joints.

brassco

suo76 wrote:
brassco wrote:I like to know if the HS can be used on the smaller bodies...and can she fit into the box entirely!

Yes, I put her on the S44 and the head fits well, no need for anything to help it stay on the body. I first thought it might look a little too big but don't think so anymore after I see the result. Hands and feet are the right size as well. You could squeeze the body together and she would fit in the box, but very tightly. I wouldn't keep the body like that for long as it will put a lot of stress on the rubber above the joints.

thks! S44? a bit too tall for this character don't u think? TBL should make a shorter body with smaller cup size...that would be perfect!!

suo76

The 44 is about the shortest you can get. Probably the 26 would be just a little bit smaller (270mm to 272 mm...), but the proportions of the 44 are better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum