OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SEXY SNIPER (SET051)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

csyeung

sculpt turned out nice! Looks like the neck hole is too shallow?

Stryker2011

Founding Father
The final looks even better than the prototype. Very lovely.

johntamph

yes, it does look better than promo pics. I wish some seller sells just the head, the other parts are not useful.

brassco

not very often Superduck's prototype is different from the actual one, esp. the HS. I am curious about the length of the gun.

Diana

Diana
Oh, that head really is beautiful!! Especially with the hair down, though those images look edited.
In any case: More of this quality please! Especially more realistic heads with movable eyes, as this is too anime to look good in my collection.

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
Announced December 2019

Release June 2021.

Bruh....

At least it's getting closer to release of set 58, Tifa set. I am waiting that like forever.

Phicen clothes

Phicen clothes
brassco wrote:Note:Bodyisnotincluded.
Recommended TBLeague S10D

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SEXY SNIPER (SET051) - Page 2 17094610

Sexy beauty! Very Happy

https://www.instagram.com/phicen_exotic_clothes/

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’m going to follow the outline that never fails me:

1.  Feign disinterest using logical arguments such as “I’m not familiar with the character”, “I’ve been spending too much money on figures lately”, and  “I really don’t need another S10D in a bikini.”

2.  Watch anime, get familiar with character

3.  Replace  “I’m not familiar with the character.” logical argument with “I love the character and must have this” emotional argument

4.  Leverage “I love the character and must have this” emotional argument” and “If I don’t buy it now, it will be hard to find and twice as expensive” enabling argument  to shatter remaining logical arguments.

5. Buy set and S10D body.

6.  Receive set and S10D body

7.  Open set and S10D body

8.  Put set on SD10 body

9.  Place completed figure next to other S10D figures in bikinis

10.  Monitor New Product Announcements for next purchase.

11.  Repeat steps 1-10

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
Prolly I will buy more Super Ducky set if they can deliver faster and have better QC. I cancelled alot of PO because lost interest waiting it or final product crappier than prototype.

brassco

brassco
ya, the S10D. Superduck can't even make more suntan HS for S12D. I find myself replenish older models from Phicen like S10D or S07. The newer models couldn't really find suitable clothings to put on.

Like this Yuko figure, based on the anime, she is supposed to be petite, but voluptuous in figure. i am considering using S24A for her, but the neck/wrist/feet joints won't fit...

Diana

Diana
Xavion2004 wrote:I’m going to follow the outline that never fails me:

1.  Feign disinterest using logical arguments such as “I’m not familiar with the character”, “I’ve been spending too much money on figures lately”, and  “I really don’t need another S10D in a bikini.”

2.  Watch anime, get familiar with character

3.  Replace  “I’m not familiar with the character.” logical argument with “I love the character and must have this” emotional argument

4.  Leverage “I love the character and must have this” emotional argument” and “If I don’t buy it now, it will be hard to find and twice as expensive” enabling argument  to shatter remaining logical arguments.

5. Buy set and S10D body.

6.  Receive set and S10D body

7.  Open set and S10D body

8.  Put set on SD10 body

9.  Place completed figure next to other S10D figures in bikinis

10.  Monitor New Product Announcements for next purchase.

11.  Repeat steps 1-10

I'm glad I skip over step 2. Laughing

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I should have skipped Steps 1-4 and gone straight to 5. I watched a few episodes of the anime last night, and now I don’t see a figure of Yoko. I see a figure of a Yoko cosplay. A very good cosplay, and a very attractive girl, but a cosplay nonetheless.

brassco’s custom is much better at bridging the gap between the anime and the more realistic 1/6 scale/style, kind of like Iminitoys did with Android 18.

brassco

brassco
@Xavion2004  

This is a great anime, much better than Demon Slayer, imo.

When i did the custom, i messaged the sculptor back and forth on my requirements and expectations, providing him a lot of pictures. Sadly, he no longer accept any custom jobs, as he is being hired for a permanent job as an in-house figure designer...

I ordered it nonetheless, as my HS is half-sculpted-rooted.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum