OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Gladiator Character

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26My Gladiator Character - Page 2 Empty Re: My Gladiator Character Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:28 am

stevieboy1

JohnByng wrote:Great gladiator! He really looks dangerous.

You have done a great job on the face, his beard really suits him! And the leather gear is top notch too!

Can I ask where you got the slightly unusual underwear from?

Oh i made them lol mens branded undear wear. i made them for this figures normal clothing when not in costume lol

best wishes
Steve

27My Gladiator Character - Page 2 Empty Re: My Gladiator Character Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:35 am

JohnByng

stevieboy1 wrote:
JohnByng wrote:Great gladiator! He really looks dangerous.

You have done a great job on the face, his beard really suits him! And the leather gear is top notch too!

Can I ask where you got the slightly unusual underwear from?

Oh i made them lol mens branded undear wear. i made them for this figures normal clothing when not in costume lol

best wishes
Steve

You are very talented! The whole outfit is amazing! Good work on the beard and hair too.

28My Gladiator Character - Page 2 Empty Re: My Gladiator Character Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:39 am

stevieboy1

JohnByng wrote:

You are very talented! The whole outfit is amazing! Good work on the beard and hair too.

Thank you ive not done anything more on the figure side for a while ive sort of got caught up in building a modern 1/6 scale house for them so been busy making the house and all the fenrniture etc at mo lol its slow going but the living room and hallway with stairs is jjust about finished. Taking forever as all the books are real little books The Tv works, the lights even work and the nintendo wii and dvd player can open to put the tiny dvds in yes even the dvd cases open and have the disks in lol Laughing

Best wishes
Steve

29My Gladiator Character - Page 2 Empty Re: My Gladiator Character Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:08 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
stevieboy1 wrote:
JohnByng wrote:

Thank you ive not done anything more on the figure side for a while ive sort of got caught up in building a modern 1/6 scale house for them so been busy making the house and all the fenrniture etc at mo lol its slow going but the living room and hallway with stairs is jjust about finished. Taking forever as all the books are real little books The Tv works, the lights even work and the nintendo wii and dvd player can open to put the tiny dvds in yes even the dvd cases open and have the disks in lol Laughing

Best wishes
Steve

That sounds ambitious and awesome! Looking forward to seeing that.

30My Gladiator Character - Page 2 Empty Re: My Gladiator Character Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:50 am

stevieboy1

I will take some pictures when im more happy with it. Its along slow but enjoyable project lol Laughing
Best wishes
Steve

31My Gladiator Character - Page 2 Empty Re: My Gladiator Character Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:00 am

JohnByng

stevieboy1 wrote:
JohnByng wrote:

Best wishes
Steve

I can't wait to see it! That sounds like an incredible project.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum