OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TbLeague meets Batman & The Flash by AFM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

actionfiguremovies2

GubernatorFan wrote:Looks very good and make sense. At least I think so, because we have established I'm no expert on these guys. Smile

No big deal. Always appreciate the kind word buddy.
skywalkersaga wrote:Nice! I’m still dying to see a group pic of all your figures together ...you must have quite the convention of superheroes by now ! ;’D

My friend that would be impossible. I'm blessed enough that the collection would never fit in frame. An album would bet better. https://www.flickr.com/photos/144602624@N05/albums
rollotomasi wrote:Nicely done, AFM!
So the Sideshow belt is removable. Great to see you went with DCD classic Flash suit and not the
latest one with the lines/ piped seams which i'm not a fan of, and we have Jim Lee to blame... er... thank for that.

Are both Bats and Flash using TBL M34?

I can't remember where i got this from...
TbLeague meets Batman & The Flash by AFM - Page 2 Flash_10

Thanks my friend. Yes they are all M34. Als you are right about the DCD Flash uniform. I had it already and have really been trying to salvage the cost. Great comic strip. LOL.

Hey I just got the suit for Zatana today. How are you coming with yours?

Ovy wrote:I am just answering now, as I had to read your essays first. Again, that's what is great about that forum, unexpected discussions can emerge from anything.

Again, you really know how to use your tbleauges. Skintight suits on 'traditional' bodies will never look that good.
I am not familiar with comic history, but I think the minimalistic skin tight outfits look this way because the artists just had to construct a body and color it whitout too many details?

When I look at your 'superspeed' gang, I had to think of A-Train (fast as a train) from the rather grim/satirical/deconstructive superhero show 'The boys'. Did you watch that too/are you planning to make characters from that show?
Also, I think it's time for man to be the new Wonder Woman! ;P

Thanks. To me, you just cannot beat the look or articulation of a TBL body. Can't wait to animate them.
Love The Boys and am waiting to see if a company will make them. If not, we'll see...

skywalkersaga

Thanks for the flickr link, AFM -- seeing all the pics in one place is just as good. Smile 

Ovy wrote:Also, I think it's time for man to be the new Wonder Woman! ;P

DON'T EVEN GO THERE. Mad Razz

rollotomasi

I think i'll wait for the S35 body, and its going to be a long wait with my local supplier's late deliveries.

Very Happy !annataZ ruoy ot drawrof gnikooL

actionfiguremovies2

skywalkersaga wrote:Thanks for the flickr link, AFM -- seeing all the pics in one place is just as good. Smile 
And that only what I have worked on, that's not the whole collection. I told ya I'm very blesses.

Ovy wrote:Also, I think it's time for man to be the new Wonder Woman! ;P

DON'T EVEN GO THERE. Mad Razz

Marvel already has a Wonder Man and he;s pretty cool but under used.
rollotomasi wrote:I think i'll wait for the S35 body, and its going to be a long wait with my local supplier's late deliveries.

Very Happy !annataZ ruoy ot drawrof gnikooL

Heck I was hoping we would bet them done at the same time. But you will not have to wait long for mine. I put the clothes on. The fishnet took quite a bit on effort and putting gloves on action figure hands is a new hated chore. Still waiting on a head. My goal is to make a young Zantana to go with my young justice team.

Loved your last sentence. Very Happy !annataZ ruoy ot drawrof gnikooL took a few seconds for me to get it. My son got it faster than me. I guess I'm getting slow in me old age.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
TbLeague meets Batman & The Flash by AFM - Page 2 49511275748_543eeec2b2_bDSC08947 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

TbLeague meets Batman & The Flash by AFM - Page 2 49511275663_dc9dd416ab_bDSC08948 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

TbLeague meets Batman & The Flash by AFM - Page 2 49512010227_dd6a865986_bDSC08949 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

TbLeague meets Batman & The Flash by AFM - Page 2 49511275563_60f199b137_bDSC08950 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Great poses! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Excellent shots. Running poses are great.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

TbLeague meets Batman & The Flash by AFM - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
And that's why you use TBLeague bodies... to achieve poses like this. Well done.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
By the way, what body and outfit are you using for Zatanna?

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:By the way, what body and outfit are you using for Zatanna?

I used a S23B

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:

I used a S23B

Cool. Thanks. I have a spare Spartan Warrior body and head sculpt I’m thinking of using — the body looks similar to the 23B.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:

I used a S23B

Cool. Thanks. I have a spare Spartan Warrior body and head sculpt I’m thinking of using — the body looks similar to the 23B.

That should look great. I have mine all together. Just waiting for the head. I hope it come soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum