OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mezco Pennywise 2017 (Review)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mezco Pennywise 2017 (Review) Empty Mezco Pennywise 2017 (Review) Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:30 am

Adeno

Summary:

Pros: Very realistic sculpt and overall look, very detailed headsculpts, well fitting costume, great implementation of balloon accessory, very creative use of hologram on the painting, wonderfully articulated body!

Cons: NONE!

Full Review Here Smile

Mezco Pennywise 2017 (Review) 03-tray

Mezco Pennywise 2017 (Review) 15-end1

Mezco Pennywise 2017 (Review) 17-end3

Mezco Pennywise 2017 (Review) 16-end2

#Mezco #Pennywise #Review

2Mezco Pennywise 2017 (Review) Empty Re: Mezco Pennywise 2017 (Review) Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:07 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Holy crap, that really is an amazing figure...especially for 1/12. Like you, I'm super impressed! Thanks for sharing!

ETA: If all 1/12 figures looked this good, I'd be more likely to want to collect this scale. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

3Mezco Pennywise 2017 (Review) Empty Re: Mezco Pennywise 2017 (Review) Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:16 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great review Adeno, and Mezco does look like it has done a superb job. Isn't it great when we come across a product that we can't nit pick if we tried. Smile

4Mezco Pennywise 2017 (Review) Empty Re: Mezco Pennywise 2017 (Review) Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:22 am

Adeno

Haha thanks! Yeah he's so awesome, I kinda feel like taking him to work with me, he's just a ton of fun haha Smile But no, someone might take him haha Very Happy

5Mezco Pennywise 2017 (Review) Empty Re: Mezco Pennywise 2017 (Review) Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:32 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is so cool. Man this turned out great — even HT can’t compare to all the different options on this one. Cool review, and nice grab.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Mezco Pennywise 2017 (Review) C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum