OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Delanie

Not sure what I think of the figure i like the base but I'm not impressed with the name!

Now Sinful I'm not (well not much)

Susanna (Susie)

skywalkersaga

Aw! Hi, Susie! (My mom goes by ‘Suzy’, lol). ;’D

As for the name, from what I can tell it’s based on a comic, so you’d have to take it up with the creator...

BAD WOLF-787

I'm really liking the looks of this figure and I think she probably would make a nice minion for my Lady Death figure but I'm getting bit concerned about getting too many of these type of figures. LOL (Lady Death, Lucy AKA Lucifer, Keres ect.)

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Delanie wrote:Not sure what I think of the figure i like the base but I'm not impressed with the name!

Now Sinful I'm not (well not much)

Susanna (Susie)

Ha! I see a new nickname in your immediate future.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Any idea when this one will be out? I’m on edge of my seat to find out if it will work for my project(s) or not... :3

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
The ETA on KGHobby's site says in June. So, probably next month, if the quarantine didn't afffect production.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks, FreakinLobster! Smile

Nekk-ra

This one just got parted out. Managed to grab a body so I can finally finish my Lady Death kit bash. One strange thing I noticed from the listing photos is she has what looks like ankle extenders. Not sure why, the bodys' legs seem long enough as is.

It's going to be painful for anyone who has Dawn, Gethsemoni, and this one pre-ordered, because your wallet is going to have a bad month. 😅

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Omg, Nekk-ra!! Thank you for letting me know this one had been parted out. I immediately ran over to ebay and snapped one up. I have been waiting for so long for a 'white' tbleague body, there's no way I was not going to get one of these!!! 

And yes, I noticed the thing on the ankles too. I don't think it's extenders though... I'm guessing it may just be padding around the ankle peg due to the nature of those black boots. Might be wrong though! 

One thing I did notice as well is.... I don't want to get overly excited but, I think this body may be the same shape as the Kier and Gethsemoni. At least, it certainly has very similar bosoms and hips.... !

gooboo

I just grabbed a body from ebay as well, though I kind of wish the figure didn't have those ankle extenders.

gooboo

Also, I find it strange that this figure has come out before the Imperial Guardian figure, even though that figure was first listed a while before this one. I hope this means the Imperial Guardian will come out soon.

Nekk-ra

Ha! I forgot about her. Tbleague solicited a lot of figures in a relatively short amount of time.

My guess is because IG has all those armor pieces. The more clothes, the more complicated the female (figure). 😝

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Thank the 1/6 Gods for not releasing the Sariah this month... but I think it'll come next month.
If there's still Sinful Suzis around in July, I may grab one. Till then, I'll wait for some photos here. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nekk-ra — the armour on that one was my thought as well!

Re: the ‘ankle extenders’ — it’s really hard to tell exactly what that is at this point. The only images I saw on the seller’s listings were too small to zoom-in enough to make it out. To me though it did not seem like the actual peg was longer, just that there was padding of a sorts around it (like on some Hot Toys figures). I certainly would * hope* it’s only that, at least...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Eep, I had nearly forgotten.....HANDS!! Once I remembered, I immediately went back to ebay and picked up those loose, too. From the looks of it, they should be suitable for lightsaber-holding. 

Now, just have to wait and see if the head I already have will fit onto the thick tbleague neck. If not, I will just keep searching for an alternative head to use. But at least it seems my Ventress is one step closer to being a reality than before -- exciting!!!  bounce

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Further to the concerns about the 'ankle extenders', I just wanted to share this pic: 

TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) - Page 2 S-l50016

From the looks of it, these are not ankle extenders, but rather ankle *padding*. To my eyes, the actual ankle pegs themselves seem no longer than a normal tbleague body's. I'm guessing that this padding could potentially be removed, so imo the body should be compatible with the same kinds of footwear that any tbleague body is. 

Hope this helps! : )

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Those ankle pieces are soft rubber and can easily be removed. There actually useful to have if you are snapping these into tight boots (like the ones this figure was made for), as it helps to keep the boot ankles from looking deformed.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) - Page 2 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yes, that makes sense and is how I interpreted them... as keeping it from looking like there's an unsightly gap between the ankle and the leg, which does otherwise happen with some of these tbleague bodies when you put tight boots on them.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Update: the Sinful Suzi body arrived today! Can definitely confirm that, as Stryker noted, those aren’t ankle extenders on the legs, they are just rubber padding and can be easily pulled off if one wishes.

Overall I really like this body, it’s just even more curvy and buxom than I was expecting! I don’t mind that, but it does mean I will probably have to majorly rework the outfit I’d had planned , as well as probably find a new head sculpt to use with it. I’ve still got several other WIPs to go before I get back to working on this one, so hopefully by then I can figure out a suitable alternative headsculpt. The main issue (other than the thick neck) is that the large bosoms on this body make the head I was using look super small — especially since it’s bald. Will have to think on it...

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
skywalkersaga wrote:Update: the Sinful Suzi body arrived today! Can definitely confirm that, as Stryker noted, those aren’t ankle extenders on the legs, they are just rubber padding and can be easily pulled off of one wishes.

Overall I really like this body, it’s just even more curvy and buxom than I was expecting! I don’t mind that, but it does mean I will probably have to majorly rework the outfit I’d had planned , as well as probably find a new head sculpt to use with it. I’ve still got several other WIPs to go before I get back to working on this one, so hopefully by then I can figure out a suitable alternative headsculpt. The main issue is that the large bosoms on this body make the head I was using look super small — especially since it’s bald. Will have to think on it...

Interesting... I won't be buying this because the skintone isn't compatible with anything I have in mind, but I'm curious to know, is the basic body type recognisable or is it unique to this figure (at least so far)?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GeeWillikers wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Update: the Sinful Suzi body arrived today! Can definitely confirm that, as Stryker noted, those aren’t ankle extenders on the legs, they are just rubber padding and can be easily pulled off of one wishes.

Overall I really like this body, it’s just even more curvy and buxom than I was expecting! I don’t mind that, but it does mean I will probably have to majorly rework the outfit I’d had planned , as well as probably find a new head sculpt to use with it. I’ve still got several other WIPs to go before I get back to working on this one, so hopefully by then I can figure out a suitable alternative headsculpt. The main issue is that the large bosoms on this body make the head I was using look super small — especially since it’s bald. Will have to think on it...

Interesting... I won't be buying this because the skintone isn't compatible with anything I have in mind, but I'm curious to know, is the basic body type recognisable or is it unique to this figure (at least so far)?

To my eyes it looks pretty much exactly like the Kier and Gethsemoni bodies, just in white skintone.

gooboo

I think I ordered my body around the same time you did on ebay, but my shipping info hasn't updated since May 30th. I hope it's not stuck somewhere...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
gooboo — you’re in the US, right? I’m in the UK, and sometimes I do receive certain items from Chinese sellers quite quickly. It probably depends on where you are located, so don’t worry if it takes a bit longer in your case. : )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum