OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Batman DKR Bane Set Mini Review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Batman DKR Bane Set Mini Review  Empty Batman DKR Bane Set Mini Review Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:51 pm

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
Long time no see guys, I am here to unboxing some stuff............

Ta da.....the Bane set from the Batman Dark Knight Rises by Daftoys.

I am not sure if this is available on eBay and Amazon right now, because this series was just released before the Covid-19 outbreak in China, I hope it will pass and these sets will get selling in Europe market soon.

Just a little bit review and un-boxing video for you guys, so that you guys get the idea when it available for sale.

I don't really know the Batman Trilogy until I get this Bane, and even now realized he was portrayed by Tom Hardy. I just can't believe how he looks so big in that movie.....but anyway I still think the M35 is the better choice for now...

While this set is good to look but the wrists and the boots are hard to attach, and it got limited articulations after wearing those things, I hope I could find some good footwear for him, otherwise, this set is really well designed and very close to the movie itself..

Batman DKR Bane Set Mini Review  Dscf3618

Batman DKR Bane Set Mini Review  Dscf3617

Cheers and wish all the best!!

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

2Batman DKR Bane Set Mini Review  Empty Re: Batman DKR Bane Set Mini Review Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:53 pm

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
I will shoot more picture tonight, this set looks gorgeous and I can't wait to get his normal sets to challenge the bat out there Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

3Batman DKR Bane Set Mini Review  Empty Re: Batman DKR Bane Set Mini Review Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:36 pm

GregT

great photos, love that last pic!

4Batman DKR Bane Set Mini Review  Empty Re: Batman DKR Bane Set Mini Review Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:55 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks like a nice set. For layers and materials like this, it’s not surprising that it has limited mobility. Looking forward to seeing a Bat-fight.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Batman DKR Bane Set Mini Review  C8485110

5Batman DKR Bane Set Mini Review  Empty Re: Batman DKR Bane Set Mini Review Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:21 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
There you go. Visually it is a win.

6Batman DKR Bane Set Mini Review  Empty Re: Batman DKR Bane Set Mini Review Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:44 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That figure looks great! The jacket is especially nice colour and texture, seems very realistic. And your photos are gorgeous as always. Looking forward to more of this guy. Thanks for sharing! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum