OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys AD01 1/6 Scale "Seek Wolf" Figure Re-Issue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Part list:

Head sculpture * 1pc
Figure body *1 pc
Hands *8pc
Underwear*1pc
coat*1pc
Waist belt*1pc
kirt*1pc
Socks*1pair
shoes*1 pair
Necklace*1pc
Collar*1pc
Handbag*1pc
Ring*2pc
Silver Bracelet*1pc
Leather Bracelet*1pc
Samurai sword*1pc
Base *1pc

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys AD01 1/6 Scale "Seek Wolf" Figure Re-Issue 21415210
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys AD01 1/6 Scale "Seek Wolf" Figure Re-Issue 21415911
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys AD01 1/6 Scale "Seek Wolf" Figure Re-Issue 21420510
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys AD01 1/6 Scale "Seek Wolf" Figure Re-Issue 21420910
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys AD01 1/6 Scale "Seek Wolf" Figure Re-Issue 21421812
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys AD01 1/6 Scale "Seek Wolf" Figure Re-Issue 21422312
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys AD01 1/6 Scale "Seek Wolf" Figure Re-Issue 21422810
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys AD01 1/6 Scale "Seek Wolf" Figure Re-Issue 21423410
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys AD01 1/6 Scale "Seek Wolf" Figure Re-Issue 21424010
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys AD01 1/6 Scale "Seek Wolf" Figure Re-Issue 21424510
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys AD01 1/6 Scale "Seek Wolf" Figure Re-Issue 21425010
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys AD01 1/6 Scale "Seek Wolf" Figure Re-Issue 21425510
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys AD01 1/6 Scale "Seek Wolf" Figure Re-Issue 21430110
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys AD01 1/6 Scale "Seek Wolf" Figure Re-Issue 21431310

#newproduct #ADDToys #SeekWolf #female #Asian #movie-based #comicbook

brassco

brassco
Re-issue? is there a difference between this and the previous one?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
OMG... It's like Arya Stark but, you know, a different version...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I like her boots! The whole outfit is nice, actually...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
Clearly missed it the first time around. I really like this.

I'm in trouble. Too many cool announcements recently.

Diana

Diana
brassco wrote:Re-issue? is there a difference between this and the previous one?
I just found your review in search for the answer to this question. Laughing

Looks the same for sure. And now that I know that it's all Phicen compatible I'm in even more trouble... Rolling Eyes

Is it a good Suntan match?

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
The clothes are TBLeague compatible? Awesome! I may get her to make some original character.

Diana

Diana
FreakinLobster wrote:The clothes are TBLeague compatible? Awesome! I may get her to make some original character.
I wouldn’t count on it for that short. Those arms look tiny...
And the review I found didn’t specifically state the clothes being compatible.
Here is the link: https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=859594

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I said it when they 1st announced this figure, and I'll say again, Rila Fukushima as Yukio is the most redeeming thing about this movie. She's so likable as the character it almost makes it worth watching.

I actually picked up the original release and love this figure. The sword is the best 1/6 katana I've ever seen, and all clothing and accessories are great quality. Even the hair is a particularly nice material. I've been wanting to grab the head loose and have never found, so maybe this is my chance.

The phicen pale skintone looks like a good match (I just checked with mine), but I think she's a bit too skinny to swap the outfit over to a S16A (especially the stockings). Maybe the smaller S24A, or one of the newer bodies (I'm a bit behind on the newer models).

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Do you think that the new S32A body would fit the clothes?

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
FreakinLobster wrote:Do you think that the new S32A body would fit the clothes?

I really feel like the S16A/S17B are the slimmest at regular height. Giantoy did a pretty awesome size chart, and while I haven't seen the S32A in hand, it looks there like it's not as slim as the 16/17, which I already can't see fitting, the stockings especially.

https://giantoy.com/blogs/guides/tbleague-phicen-standard-female-figures-comparison-with-photo-body-shape

The smaller S24A seems a possibility, and the Yukio head is pretty small, so this might make the most sense. I'd be curious about the upcoming S34A/S35A as well when they release.

Diana

Diana
The S34A/35B are supposed to be 28cm tall right? So about the same as S28A/S29B. I find the slender S17B to be as tall as the Amazonian S23B.
So I’m guessing S25A/S25B will be the best bet, being both slim AND a little shorter.
The legs of the S33B are about the same as those of the S17B, just longer.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
ReverendSpooky wrote:
FreakinLobster wrote:Do you think that the new S32A body would fit the clothes?

I really feel like the S16A/S17B are the slimmest at regular height.  Giantoy did a pretty awesome size chart, and while I haven't seen the S32A in hand, it looks there like it's not as slim as the 16/17, which I already can't see fitting, the stockings especially.  

https://giantoy.com/blogs/guides/tbleague-phicen-standard-female-figures-comparison-with-photo-body-shape

The smaller S24A seems a possibility, and the Yukio head is pretty small, so this might make the most sense.  I'd be curious about the upcoming S34A/S35A as well when they release.

That's a cool comparison guide Giantoy made. Thanks for the link. Not having these bodies in hands to really see their differences is kinda hard, until someone does it in photos.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum