OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystic Travellers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mystic Travellers  Empty Mystic Travellers Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:18 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
It had been six months since Ashteran and Aurora were freed from their dream states by the mysterious shaman creature Treylaaka. Though at first apprehensive of the strange being's true intentions, through time and hospitality he eventually gained their trust. Treylaaka revealed to them that the world they now inhabited was not just Earth, but a cluster of fragments from various other worlds, now merged together in the aftermath of some supernatural catastrophe. He suggested they work together to survive their treacherous new world, and because Trey himself was too physically weak, Ashteran and Aurora often found themselves going on scavenger hunts for supplies, or investigating areas that Trey detected a strong 'psychic pulse' from. It was on one of these days that the two happened upon The Spectre Rim - a burial site where their mentor suggested they might find rare and intriguing artifacts to aid them in their journey...

Mystic Travellers  Img_2209
Mystic Travellers  Img_2210
Mystic Travellers  Img_2211
Mystic Travellers  Img_2212
ASHTERAN: "Looks like I found something already. Hey Aurora, come check this out..."
Mystic Travellers  Img_2213
Mystic Travellers  Img_2214
ASHTERAN: "Multi-grip hilt...one end for gunfire, and the other for some kind of blade...welded together from different weapons, by the looks of it. Too bad it's broken - maybe Trey can fix it when we get back to base."

Mystic Travellers  Img_2215
AURORA: "Hey, there's something else too...over here."
Mystic Travellers  Img_2216
Mystic Travellers  Img_2217
AURORA: "Fancy wrist band. Strange...the jewel in it seems to be vibrating the closer my hand gets to it."

Mystic Travellers  Img_2218
Mystic Travellers  Img_2219
AURORA: "Whoa...what the..."
ASHTERAN: "Um, where are we?"
AURORA: "Apparently it's some kind of...TELEPORTER!! Wow, this is awesome."

Mystic Travellers  Img_2220
ASHTERAN: "Yeah, y'know what, I'm just gonna put away this thing I found until we can run some tests on it. Maybe you should do the sa-"

Mystic Travellers  Img_2221
ASHTERAN: "..."
AURORA: "Sorry, I touched it again. But at least this place is less creepy than the one before, right? You...you wanna explore?"

Mystic Travellers  Img_2222
Mystic Travellers  Img_2223
Mystic Travellers  Img_2224
Mystic Travellers  Img_2225

2Mystic Travellers  Empty Re: Mystic Travellers Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:25 pm

Diana

Diana
HAH! Your stories are always a fun read. Thank you! Smile
And nice work on the camera angle switching!

3Mystic Travellers  Empty Re: Mystic Travellers Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:05 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice work. The backgrounds and set up work really well together. Curious to see where the teleporter takes them next.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Mystic Travellers  C8485110

4Mystic Travellers  Empty Re: Mystic Travellers Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:06 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm very impressed with the seamless use of the backgrounds. Well done. (And glad she finally got some more appropriate footwear for all this exploring.)

5Mystic Travellers  Empty Re: Mystic Travellers Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:32 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Yep, very seamless backgrounds, piles of stuff turning into ground work really well.
I also really like their upgraded outfits, not changing their style completely but still adding something more interesting to it. And Aurora took that 'flatten the curve' thing rather serious.

6Mystic Travellers  Empty Re: Mystic Travellers Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:18 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
So enjoying the world you've built. The backgrounds are working out beautifully, and I look forward to see where this story takes them. Cool stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum