OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ali Express Expirience ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ali Express Expirience ? Empty Ali Express Expirience ? Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:22 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends, i see much nice Things on Ali Express. Someone has already Expirience with that ? Bad Idea to order from that ? scratch

2Ali Express Expirience ? Empty Re: Ali Express Expirience ? Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:14 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I don’t use them often, but I’ve never had a problem. Make sure to check seller ratings, just as you would on eBay (a lot of the same sellers are on both formats).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Ali Express Expirience ? C8485110

3Ali Express Expirience ? Empty Re: Ali Express Expirience ? Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:11 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I've used them very rarely, but made sure to pay by PayPal, which offers some protection. So far no problem.

4Ali Express Expirience ? Empty Re: Ali Express Expirience ? Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:05 pm

Nefer-Ra

Usually all is ok with aliexpress (pay by card, they don't accept paypal as I know), but now China has a big problem with post delivery. Some items need more than 5 month to be delivered (

5Ali Express Expirience ? Empty Re: Ali Express Expirience ? Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:24 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
My Mr.Z. horse was ordered from there as well as a couple headsculpts, and I never had an issue getting the item once the order went through.

However, be aware that they usually don’t accept PayPal, so you need to use a card. Also, I strongly suggest messaging the seller first to make 100% sure that they really have the item in-stock and that it’s not sold-out and/or a pre-order.

Once you do buy from there, they have good buyer protection so if there’s an issue you can get your money back. But still, better to try to avoid having to request refund if possible.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

6Ali Express Expirience ? Empty Re: Ali Express Expirience ? Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:48 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I've only ever had good luck with Ali-Express. Never any issues. I say go for it!

7Ali Express Expirience ? Empty Re: Ali Express Expirience ? Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:33 am

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
used once, everything went fine. took a while to arrive but that is expected in this situation. I prefer Taobao since it is cheaper but I need in-laws to order from there to keep cost low, and I only do that when I am going to China and bringing the cash with me to pay them what I owe so no Taobao for now for me, so Aliexpress is next best thing even if it is 2-3 times more expensive...

8Ali Express Expirience ? Empty Re: Ali Express Expirience ? Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:16 am

shazzdan

shazzdan
I order from aliexpress every week or so. Never had a problem. Shipping has been seriously delayed for months but is slowly returning to normal. I have occasionally had a parcel not turn up and never had trouble getting a refund.

9Ali Express Expirience ? Empty Re: Ali Express Expirience ? Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:05 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You very much All. That sounds good to me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum