OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bird Series~Flamingo JXK036 Static Animal Decoration Model

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand: JXK
Ratio: 1:12
Size: Length: 93mmX 50mmX135mm
Item No.: JXK036
Weight: 0.05KG
Material: AB water
Cut-off time: July 23, 2020
Shipping time: the third quarter of 2020

Product: JXK studio
Scale: 1/6
No: JXK036
Weight: 0.05KG
Material: PU
size: 93mmX 50mmX135mm
Perorder is available before: July 23, 2020
Release date: Third quarter 2020

NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bird Series~Flamingo JXK036 Static Animal Decoration Model 12184713
NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bird Series~Flamingo JXK036 Static Animal Decoration Model 12184811
NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bird Series~Flamingo JXK036 Static Animal Decoration Model 12184911
NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bird Series~Flamingo JXK036 Static Animal Decoration Model 12184912
NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bird Series~Flamingo JXK036 Static Animal Decoration Model 12185011
NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bird Series~Flamingo JXK036 Static Animal Decoration Model 12185111
NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bird Series~Flamingo JXK036 Static Animal Decoration Model 12185112
NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bird Series~Flamingo JXK036 Static Animal Decoration Model 12185210
NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bird Series~Flamingo JXK036 Static Animal Decoration Model 12185211
NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bird Series~Flamingo JXK036 Static Animal Decoration Model 12185311
NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bird Series~Flamingo JXK036 Static Animal Decoration Model 12185410

#newproduct #JXK #Bird #Flamingo #animal #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ha... one of my neighbors has a bunch of life-size ones planted out in the front yard. But these look more realistic (except for the size, of course -- being sixth scale). They are definitely cool, although I'd have trouble imagining a scene with my figures where they might be useful. Maybe for those of you doing pirates and tropical environments? I'm struck at how interesting and striking these birds are, while being actually quite homely if you really look at the head. They remind me of the bipedal birds of prey from 10000 BC.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I can’t even think of how you would use these for pirates (which I have) myself... haha. Not really a fan of these birds (and my wife put a metal one of these things in my yard) — not happy about it, but ‘Happy Wife, Happy Life’ - anyway, despite not being a fan of these birds, these do look pretty cool. Maybe if I had a Hula Dancer....

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bird Series~Flamingo JXK036 Static Animal Decoration Model C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Makes me think of Miami Vice. There ought to be a licensed or even unlicensed Crockett and Tubbs out there. I know there are sculpts around, but no full figures.

Delanie

Delanie
well if you could get a fair few and perhaps Robert Redfern and Meryl Streep figures in a bi plane you could try the iconic scene from Out of Africa?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
For a flock of them, it would have been nice if they had made more than one pose.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bird Series~Flamingo JXK036 Static Animal Decoration Model C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
Don't like them. Not the bird. Not the crass sculptures on front lawns. That said, those are pretty realistic but I would never buy one. This is the kind of thing that I would get 3D printed and paint myself. The bird would just be window dressing in most dioramas and the paint job isn't complicated.

The base they are standing on severely limits their utility. I would need a flat, undecorated one that I could modify to match the ground in the rest of the scene. Or better yet, no base at all, but I can see that they would be hard to stand up without some kind of additional support.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum