OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Family Legacy - 40 years and a town is done!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Likestatue

Likestatue
This is one of the most amazing stories I've seen here in our community, a true story of family union, dedication, shared passion and teamwork.

One of our DeviantART group member Krulos (https://www.deviantart.com/krulos) is sharing this amazing story (and pictures) of the miniaturized town his father started nearly 40 years ago and after he passed away, he and his brothers will keep on with this shared dream and will continue his father's legacy.

This is an amazing example of a family that shares the same passion for miniatures/figures!
Family Legacy - 40 years and a town is done! Heliport_in_construction____by_krulos_ddh8lyr-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03NjgiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC81MTAzZTFjNy1mMWMzLTRhNjItYWE2MS0xOTVlY2VhZjZkMjZcL2RkaDhseXItYzQ3ZDdkODYtMWUyNC00MWFlLTgyMWItMDJmYzg0ZTFmY2M5LmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMDI0In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0
Here's one of the picture of his town. Please see the rest of the pictures he shared on his Group Folder (https://www.deviantart.com/onesixthcommunity/gallery/73043409/krulos) and also take the opportunity of checking all other amazing pictures we have in our group https://www.deviantart.com/onesixthcommunity/

You all are more than welcome to join and share you material over there too!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This is very cool. Thank you for sharing!

Likestatue

Likestatue
GubernatorFan wrote:This is very cool. Thank you for sharing!
Thanks! For me this was something really cool to share in our community. Did you see the other pics? Amazing stuff!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I took a look at the link to the Families’s photo page — pretty amazing world their father built, and they are continuing. Really awesome stuff. I’ll have to log in to my DA account to have a closer look at what your group has done. Thanks for the links.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Family Legacy - 40 years and a town is done! C8485110

Likestatue

Likestatue
Stryker2011 wrote:I took a look at the link to the Families’s photo page — pretty amazing world their father built, and they are continuing. Really awesome stuff. I’ll have to log in to my DA account to have a closer look at what your group has done. Thanks for the links.
Thanks man! I'm glad you liked it, when you login over there, feel free to join our group. You'll be more than welcome to share you figures over there if you want too. Take care!

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks for the link. Fantastic Scenes. Love the Diviant Art Group and the dinosaurs Very Happy

I see this here Years ago. That´s amazing. I the city the same scale ?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
What an amazing video, Ephi. I watched it with the sound off, but I’m in awe of how they did the bicyclists. So cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Family Legacy - 40 years and a town is done! C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
How awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Likestatue

Likestatue
I think its mostly 1/87, but they have different scales in some areas.
I'm glad you liked the group. Please feel free to join! Very Happy

Ephiane wrote:Thanks for the link. Fantastic Scenes. Love the Diviant Art Group and the dinosaurs Very Happy

I see this here Years ago. That´s amazing. I the city the same scale ?

Likestatue

Likestatue
skywalkersaga wrote:How awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for checking it! Hope you enjoyed the other pictures from the group.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum