OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MTTOYS MTT004 Girl Super Cop Jill 1/6 Head Sculpt + Costume Set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

packraptor

packraptor
I recently saw Stryker2011's post about SWTOYS' version of Jill Valentine of "Resident Evil" fame and I stumbled across this new MTTOYS version of her. I guess MTTOYS has been spying on the competition.

EDIT:

I forgot to give a list of accessories when I first posted this, so here's what this set comes with:

Calm Head-sculpt x1
Angry Head-sculpt x1
Gloved Hands x4
Necklace x1
Blue Tank-top x1
White undershirt x1
Pants x1
Holster x1
Belt x1
Pouches x3
Badge x1
Pistol x2
Dagger x1
Leg Holster x1
Shoes x1 pair

FEMALE BODY IS NOT INCLUDED.

They recommend the Tbleague S17B body for this set.  

MTTOYS MTT004 Girl Super Cop  Jill 1/6 Head Sculpt + Costume Set J12_9510
MTTOYS MTT004 Girl Super Cop  Jill 1/6 Head Sculpt + Costume Set J6_00810
MTTOYS MTT004 Girl Super Cop  Jill 1/6 Head Sculpt + Costume Set J2_93110
MTTOYS MTT004 Girl Super Cop  Jill 1/6 Head Sculpt + Costume Set J3_14510
MTTOYS MTT004 Girl Super Cop  Jill 1/6 Head Sculpt + Costume Set J5_19110
MTTOYS MTT004 Girl Super Cop  Jill 1/6 Head Sculpt + Costume Set J1_65210
MTTOYS MTT004 Girl Super Cop  Jill 1/6 Head Sculpt + Costume Set J7_16610
MTTOYS MTT004 Girl Super Cop  Jill 1/6 Head Sculpt + Costume Set J8_49410
MTTOYS MTT004 Girl Super Cop  Jill 1/6 Head Sculpt + Costume Set J9_79710
MTTOYS MTT004 Girl Super Cop  Jill 1/6 Head Sculpt + Costume Set J10_9910

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like the two head sculpt option. But, honestly, all I’d really want are the head sculpts.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

MTTOYS MTT004 Girl Super Cop  Jill 1/6 Head Sculpt + Costume Set C8485110

packraptor

packraptor
Stryker2011 wrote:I like the two head sculpt option. But, honestly, all I’d really want are the head sculpts.

Yeah, I would have to agree with you, Stryker. But, I still thought it was an interesting set. If i can find the head-sculpts by themselves on e-bay, then that's probably what I'll get. If not, I'll bite the bullet and buy the complete set.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
packraptor wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:I like the two head sculpt option. But, honestly, all I’d really want are the head sculpts.

Yeah, I would have to agree with you, Stryker. But, I still thought it was an interesting set. If i can find the head-sculpts by themselves on e-bay, then that's probably what I'll get. If not, I'll bite the bullet and buy the complete set.

Agreed.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

MTTOYS MTT004 Girl Super Cop  Jill 1/6 Head Sculpt + Costume Set C8485110

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
nice figure, really like the headsculpt. captures the look of the character quite well. if only a nemesis figure wouldnt cost an arm and a leg nowadays. funny how i wasnt into the theme when it was affordable and now i have a hard time finding one for less than 1000€ on ebay. that being said, as good as the remakes of resi 2&3 were, they let down nemi quite a bit. the late 90s version of him was far more versatile and menacing compared to the fishface we are getting now. i'm still tempted for i already have a leon, chris and hunk laying around waiting to be put on display.
cheers

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think I like this version even better. Thanks for posting.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
This headsculpt looks too good to be true. Both are amazing, though the grin one is the gem... but I think this set is kinda expensive. If you come to think that you still have to get her a body, it will get to the price of a TBLeague boxed figure with accessories and base.

packraptor

packraptor
GubernatorFan wrote:I think I like this version even better. Thanks for posting.

You're welcome, GubernatorFan.

FreakinLobster wrote:This headsculpt looks too good to be true. Both are amazing, though the grin one is the gem... but I think this set is kinda expensive. If you come to think that you still have to get her a body, it will get to the price of a TBLeague boxed figure with accessories and base.

True, that's why I'm hesitant about purchasing the entire set. Also, while I'm not the biggest "Resident Evil 3" fan, I do have an appreciation for the game, and I do think I could do some cool photography sets with this figure.

glitch

glitch
I decided to repaint some of the accessories on this kit with an airbrush. Repainted her top, boots, gloves and Glock. Also swapped the jeans for a pair I found on ebay. lol
Didn't turn out too bad!

https://flic.kr/p/2kucHVo
https://flic.kr/p/2ku94w2
https://flic.kr/p/2kucJK4

ministryofwrath

ministryofwrath
out of all the jill kits, this has the best head sculpt.

though another company has a kit coming out that comes with more or less the same thing, with a worse head sculpt...but it comes with a entirely new zombie body and zombie jill head, for that alone I'm almost willing to buy it over this... or buy both and bash kit them, but that's a big price to pay just for the better head sculpts.

glitch

glitch
MT004 is being re-issued for those who missed out the first time. Cool
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2280&search=mttoys

My lightly customized version:

MTTOYS MTT004 Girl Super Cop  Jill 1/6 Head Sculpt + Costume Set 20210113
MTTOYS MTT004 Girl Super Cop  Jill 1/6 Head Sculpt + Costume Set 20210211

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum