OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM Empty Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:28 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Made a few changes. Please enjoy the pictures.

Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM 50103048842_be22c5ecb5_bDSC09625 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM 50102820236_1c036e3493_bDSC09624 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM 50102820251_afc8fa17e5_bDSC09623 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM 50102240733_83875560bd_bDSC09622 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM 50102820321_0dbd9d3844_bDSC09621 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM 50103049012_3b2a87dc3e_bDSC09620 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM 50102240858_f3ddd1c9e4_bDSC09619 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She looks good. Man, she is super tall compared to Captain Marvel’s “Little sister”.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM C8485110

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Thanks. She really is normal height but Captain Marvel little sister is just really short. I never saw a figure that wasn't a kid be that short..

4Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM Empty Re: Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:12 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She's got that classic look nailed down.

5Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM Empty Re: Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:42 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:She's got that classic look nailed down.

Thanks brother. Sad she started out as an agent of Hydra. Luckily she didn't stay there. Very Happy

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
A few more shots.

Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM 50105330547_26228254bb_bDSC09626 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM 50105330517_4461b56017_bDSC09628 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

brassco

brassco
hi, did you upgrade her body?

8Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM Empty Re: Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:11 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
brassco wrote:hi, did you upgrade her body?

i sure did my friend, along with gauntlets and boots.

9Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM Empty Re: Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:37 pm

brassco

brassco
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:

oh, may i ask what do you mean? seems like from the back of the suit, i checked, was not fastened by zip.

10Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM Empty Re: Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:04 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
brassco wrote:

oh, may i ask what do you mean? seems like from the back of the suit, i checked, was not fastened by zip.

I cut the suit open next to the zipper. Toys Era removes the zipping part of the zipper. I then re-sewed the suit. After a few times you start to get pretty good at it.

11Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM Empty Re: Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:31 am

brassco

brassco
brassco wrote:

I cut the suit open next to the zipper.  Toys Era removes the zipping part of the zipper. I then re-sewed the suit. After a few times you start to get pretty good at it.

Thks. I think i am going to just apply super glue if i am to switch body. I have never sewn anything before!

12Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM Empty Re: Toys Era Spider-Woman Upgraded by AFM Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:48 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
brassco wrote:
brassco wrote:

I cut the suit open next to the zipper.  Toys Era removes the zipping part of the zipper. I then re-sewed the suit. After a few times you start to get pretty good at it.

Thks. I think i am going to just apply super glue if i am to switch body. I have never sewn anything before!

Super glue can be unforgiving. I would suggest checking out some youtube videos on learning to sew. It really is easy. I learn as a child.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum