OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Meeting of Fates

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Meeting of Fates Empty A Meeting of Fates Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:03 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
After leaping through that strange atmospheric crack in an attempt to save the falling Aurora, Gheizt found himself in a different body - it was his, but slightly different, as though from an alternate reality. His clothes were different, and he was suddenly in possession of a rather stylish bike, which he couldn't complain about. Had he somehow transferred his conscience/spirit into the body of himself...from an alternate dimension? He had memories that were not his own, somehow fractured or corrupted by the joining of his old memories with this new body's. Gheizt found himself being drawn to a particular area by these new memories...but why? Was he meeting someone here? An important event, perhaps?

A Meeting of Fates 20200710
A Meeting of Fates 20200711
A Meeting of Fates 20200712
A Meeting of Fates 20200713
A Meeting of Fates 20200714

Soon, a pale-haired young girl walked up and greeted him, as though she knew him perfectly well.

A Meeting of Fates 20200715
A Meeting of Fates Faceap21

ASHORA: Hey Uncle Gheizt, glad you made it for the picnic! Dad said you might not show because you've been so busy lately!

A Meeting of Fates 20200716
A Meeting of Fates 20200717

Suddenly another figure walked up, his eyes bandaged, but still recognizable.

GHEIZT: Ashteran...? I thought you were dead, I saw Trey with your severed head... And this girl...she's wearing the same clothes as Aurora, the last time I saw her...what the hell is going on here?

A Meeting of Fates 20200718
A Meeting of Fates 20200719

ASHTERAN: Come on brother, I know you're a joker but is this really the day to play around? This is the first time Ashora is wearing her mother's wardrobe to honor her sacrifice at the annual celebration downtown, and she's already nervous enough without you judging her.

GHEIZT: (This is Aurora's...DAUGHTER? That means, she and Ashteran...)

His blood was already boiling in jealousy, but it was the entrance of a certain other character that completely set him off.

A Meeting of Fates 20200720
A Meeting of Fates 20200721

TREY: What's up party people? Y'all ready to get crunk? Yeeaahhh boooii!!!

A Meeting of Fates Lumii_10
A Meeting of Fates 20200723A Meeting of Fates 20200724

ASHORA: Oh my gosh, uncle Trey! Gheizt, what the HELL?

A Meeting of Fates 20200725
A Meeting of Fates 20200726
A Meeting of Fates 20200727

ASHTERAN: I don't know what's up with you, but the Gheizt I know would never attack a close friend of the family like that! Are you possessed or something?!

A Meeting of Fates 20200728
A Meeting of Fates 20200729
A Meeting of Fates 20200730

GHEIZT: You have no idea what that monster has done! And come to think of it, I think YOU'RE the one who's possessed! Come on, show your daughter your TRUE eyes!

A Meeting of Fates 20200731
A Meeting of Fates 20200732
A Meeting of Fates 20200733

ASHTERAN: What's...happening to me? Physical contact with you...is shooting visions through my mind...like a jagged knife. Agh....AAAGGGHHH!!!

ASHORA: Dad, what's wrong?!

A Meeting of Fates 20200734
A Meeting of Fates 20200735

GHEIZT: Don't move, ***hole!!
TREY: Well now Gheizt, I didn't think we'd be meeting again so soon. I guess time really is an illusion for those with our gifts...but keep in mind you've already shot me at point blank before. Better make the next one count before I slice your neck open.

A Meeting of Fates 20200736
A Meeting of Fates 20200737

GHEIZT: (I think this version of me already had that considered. These high tech goggles allow me to pinpoint the weakest point of an opponent's body...)

A Meeting of Fates 20200744
A Meeting of Fates 20200738
A Meeting of Fates 20200739
A Meeting of Fates 20200740

The 'fake' body of Ashteran had seemingly disintegrated, leaving Ashora in utter panic.

GHEIZT: I know what's happening is strange...I know you're afraid, but come with me if you want to...know the truth about your mother.

A Meeting of Fates 20200741
A Meeting of Fates 20200742
A Meeting of Fates 20200743

2A Meeting of Fates Empty Re: A Meeting of Fates Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:54 am

Ovy

Ovy
Hahaha alternate Partey Trey completely killed me! What I love about your stories, absolutely everything can happen.

Yo nailed that 'arriving in alternate reality' vibe great (watching some Dark on Netflix atm) and I loved how it escalates quickly.

Ashora is a rather cool name,mixing the parents names + sounding like "ashore". I guess you painted the lips?

3A Meeting of Fates Empty Re: A Meeting of Fates Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:20 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool and bizarre. I’m interested to see where this continues to go.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

A Meeting of Fates C8485110

4A Meeting of Fates Empty Re: A Meeting of Fates Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:19 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cool twist and character development. I love the new looks, Ashora, and the cool bike. Impressive integration of the background, too.

5A Meeting of Fates Empty Re: A Meeting of Fates Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:43 pm

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
nice work, i really like the subtle weathering you put on the clothing. 1/6 stuff usually looks either to clean or bulky, yet your figures are having a really good wear and tear level of detail on them.

6A Meeting of Fates Empty Re: A Meeting of Fates Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:41 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Ovy wrote:Hahaha alternate Partey Trey completely killed me! What I love about your stories, absolutely everything can happen.

Yo nailed that 'arriving in alternate reality' vibe great (watching some Dark on Netflix atm) and I loved how it escalates quickly.

Ashora is a rather cool name,mixing the parents names + sounding like "ashore". I guess you painted the lips?

Knew you would get a kick out of 'Party Boy Trey,' one of many disguises throughout his time travel shenanigans. He may be inspired by Roger the alien from American Dad. Who knows what he'll dress up as next. Razz

Dark, huh? I remember seeing that show advertised a long time ago but it slipped past me, I will have to check it out. I like mind**** shows like Black Mirror, if it's similar to that.

Glad you appreciate the name, haha I was actually just playing around last minute and got lucky. I did paint her lips, I'm not great at tiny details like that but I just wanted them a bit more pale to resemble her dad.

Tjolnir wrote:nice work, i really like the subtle weathering you put on the clothing. 1/6 stuff usually looks either to clean or bulky, yet your figures are having a really good wear and tear level of detail on them.

Thanks. What I usually do is apply a handful of watered down layers/coats until satisfied so I don't overdo it.

And now...we'll see why Gheizt is the best uncle ever. He felt bad about the events that transpired, so he found Ashora a gift in the Wastelands to try and cheer her up. Just hope it doesn't have rabies or something!

A Meeting of Fates Lumii_11
A Meeting of Fates Faceap22
A Meeting of Fates Faceap23A Meeting of Fates Lumii_12
A Meeting of Fates Faceap24
A Meeting of Fates Faceap25

7A Meeting of Fates Empty Re: A Meeting of Fates Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:44 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Awww... very cute. Nice pics. Did you purchase the FaceApp (app)? Just curious, as I don't see the usual watermark.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

A Meeting of Fates C8485110

8A Meeting of Fates Empty Re: A Meeting of Fates Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:28 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Awww... that is pretty cute. Good thing she's easy to please.

9A Meeting of Fates Empty Re: A Meeting of Fates Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:21 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Cute, I love the pic where it looks at the camera. You have the faceapp pro version for normal smiles?

And Trey is a legend already, haha. Very Happy

Dark is hard to describe, the title sounds a bit generic, haha.
First you think it's some kind of Stranger Things, but whitout the fun and humour, it takes itself rather seriously, has a melancholic/nihilistic and philosophical vibe overall. Soon you will see it's completely different from Stranger Things. It gets more and more complex, many side characters become more important, it's one of those shows were it makes sense to take notes, haha. Even some of the characters do it to keep an overview. Had to watch some recaps to get into the last season that was released recently.
(Watched the very last episode yesterday, pleased with the ending)

I don't know how to compare it to Black Mirror, at first glance there might be similarities, but again it's very different. There are tons of shocking and disturbing revelations and twists though, which make you question what the f is going on. It's great, just watch it, I am sure you are the target audience.

10A Meeting of Fates Empty Re: A Meeting of Fates Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:03 pm

1/6Novice

I have no idea what's going on here, but it's intriguing.

This should be a stop-motion film, with massive sets...

I can see it now...

Coming soon to a theater near you...

A Meeting of Fates ...Directed by
(insert your favorite director here)...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum