OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

my minis

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my minis Empty my minis Tue 13 Oct 2020 - 10:51

kelo1

my minis 35304510
my minis 35413510
my minis 12131310

2my minis Empty Re: my minis Tue 13 Oct 2020 - 10:52

kelo1

my minis 12153010
my minis 12153510
my minis 12155910

3my minis Empty Re: my minis Tue 13 Oct 2020 - 10:52

kelo1

my minis 12157210
my minis 12162410
my minis 12164010

4my minis Empty Re: my minis Tue 13 Oct 2020 - 11:45

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Those are some pretty massive forces. I don't know much about mini figures like these, so it might be a silly question, but did you paint these (or some of them) yourself?

5my minis Empty Re: my minis Tue 13 Oct 2020 - 12:11

kelo1

all of them were painted by me

6my minis Empty Re: my minis Tue 13 Oct 2020 - 12:23

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
kelo1 wrote:all of them were painted by me

Very impressive. Should be a very useful skill to have when (if) it comes to customizing sixth-scale items.

7my minis Empty Re: my minis Tue 13 Oct 2020 - 12:47

doodlehobby

GubernatorFan wrote:
kelo1 wrote:all of them were painted by me

Very impressive. Should be a very useful skill to have when (if) it comes to customizing sixth-scale items.
Not only painted, but assembly required. Think of them as small unfinished model kits.

I see a fair collection of GW Warhammer and Warhammer 40k? Haven't touched this in a long while. Have you looked at the GW/Bandai collaboration of the Space Marine action figures? Or McFarlane line of action figures? The Necrons look nice, but I don't have the space for them. LOL

8my minis Empty Re: my minis Tue 13 Oct 2020 - 12:48

kelo1

I was thinking to spray pretorian armor with metalic colour as the material they use for it seems to be plastik not real leather , i would make a metalic armor out of it.

9my minis Empty Re: my minis Tue 13 Oct 2020 - 13:23

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Great collection, and awesome job on those mini's!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

10my minis Empty Re: my minis Tue 13 Oct 2020 - 13:36

kelo1

tnx

11my minis Empty Re: my minis Tue 13 Oct 2020 - 14:18

Ovy

Ovy
Very great, that's hours and hours of work, assembly and painting! (And hours of work getting the bucks to buy all these) Although I am out of that hobby for some years now, I grab their paints in their store from time to time and check out new products, really like their new martians. (Relatively new)
Those Imperial stormtroopers are the newest ones I have, but only five. Used up a lot of time in customizing and painting small weak forces, haha.
If I would start with WH40k today, I would probably equip and customize everything with tiny neodymium magnets to keep it modular. The new space marines don't look cute and chubby anymore...unlike mine.

And that huge giant mantaesque Grey Knight plane, is that forgeworld stuff?

Did you use these rooms spray bottle device thingies as stands for the starships? Very Happy

12my minis Empty Re: my minis Tue 13 Oct 2020 - 14:34

kelo1

It s adeptus custodes the grey plane i used more metalic and some gold on my emperor guards and yea i did use that for the big ships Smile

13my minis Empty Re: my minis Wed 14 Oct 2020 - 5:25

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Fantastic work. Wow!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

my minis C8485110

14my minis Empty Re: my minis Wed 28 Oct 2020 - 8:10

BAMComix

BAMComix
I don't know why but when I open the this thread I expected to see a car! lol, d'oh!
Fantastic looking forces and really nicely painted too. It's been a long time since I actually played 40K, but I always enjoyed it when I took my Ork horde into battle!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum