OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt Empty Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:48 am

packraptor

packraptor
I found this Android 18 head sculpt on ebay for pre-order. It's by a company called Iminitoys which I'm not familiar with, but the likeness for the character is spot-on. It comes in both 1:6 and 1:12 scale and two different styles; one sculpt with her eyes centered, the other with her eyes looking to her left. Take a look:

Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt S-l16014
Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt S-l16010
Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt S-l16011
Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt S-l16012
Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt S-l16013

Here's a link to an ebay listing for this item: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Iminitoys-1-6-1-12-M003-Android-18-Lazuli-Pale-Skin-Anime-Girl-Head-Sculpt-Model/324334814211?hash=item4b83dc8403:g:qZ4AAOSwp6ZfiBHw

2Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt Empty Re: Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:31 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I saw that just now, too! It's really nice. I wish more companies would put out both 1/6 and 1/12 versions of the same sculpt at the same time like that...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

3Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt Empty Re: Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:39 am

packraptor

packraptor
skywalkersaga wrote:I saw that just now, too! It's really nice. I wish more companies would put out both 1/6 and 1/12 versions of the same sculpt at the same time like that...

As do I, skywalkersaga. Cool

4Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt Empty Re: Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:41 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That looks pretty nice. I’m not familiar with the character, but I could see someone using this for Spider-Gwen.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt C8485110

5Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt Empty Re: Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:51 am

packraptor

packraptor
Stryker2011 wrote:That looks pretty nice. I’m not familiar with the character, but I could see someone using this for Spider-Gwen.

She's Android 18, a character from "Dragon Ball Z".

6Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt Empty Re: Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:10 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, it's a great idea to produce different options for both scale and look.

7Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt Empty Re: Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:57 am

brazybear

brazybear
Really nice but I'd need her signature outfit too

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

8Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt Empty Re: Iminitoys Android 18 Head Sculpt Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:46 am

packraptor

packraptor
brazybear wrote:Really nice but I'd need her signature outfit too

Well, if you want the outfit badly there is a 1/6 figure of Android 18 that already exists by WJL toys. I didn't buy it because the Android 18 head sculpt that comes with that figure looks a bit creepy, but I imagine you could swap out the head with this one. Though if you get it, you would have to pay approximately $180.00.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum