OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One Six Art Models

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One Six Art Models Empty One Six Art Models Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:16 pm

ahbake

Not sure if you guys have seen this:

https://www.onesixartmodels.com/en/

Their stuff looks amazing. Very limited and very pricey.
Haven't seen any reviews yet.

2One Six Art Models Empty Re: One Six Art Models Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:56 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
They’ve been posting their stuff over at the Old Site — at least the Viking and the Iberian figures. Cool stuff, but out of my wheel house (which my wallet is thankful for).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

One Six Art Models C8485110

3One Six Art Models Empty Re: One Six Art Models Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:33 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Cool link, not seen that before Very Happy

4One Six Art Models Empty Re: One Six Art Models Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:17 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I saw them over on the other site as well, and the craftsmanship looks superb. Sooo much nicer than the silly fantasy stuff that so often claims to be from that era. That said, some of the details on are still not quite accurate enough for my personal tastes, so it's hard for me to justify that kind of price for something I'd have to modify anyway. If they were willing to sell individual clothing and accessory items, rather than as a whole set, I'd be there in a heartbeat! Regardless though, I wish this company well and hope they continue to make high quality sets like this. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

5One Six Art Models Empty Re: One Six Art Models Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:29 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yep, very impressive sets. Too bad they are not produced in greater quantities and for lower prices. Perhaps one compromise would have been to make the pieces and sell them separately by themselves, as Sky suggested. But I guess I will just enjoy them vicariously for now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum