OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interesting email from SSC regarding custom pieces.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Delanie wrote:I seem to remember a thread, i don't know if it was here or the other place, about sideshow annoying a few people by their attitude, did we hear any more?

I think this is the thread you were referring to. I know nothing more.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2011

Founding Father
All I really know, is that Sideshow Collectibles cut off association with the SSF website back when all this transpired, and all the customs section was locked. There is a completely new web-site where that section went, but many of the artisans opted instead to start their own websites or Facebook page. So trying to find new stuff is a bit of a challenge. Oddly, bootlegs by Asian manufacturers started popping up again on SSF, I guess because of the lack of connection to Sideshow Toys. All sort of confusing and a bit stupid.

Rogerbee

Founding Father
What's this new site? Is it worth a look!?

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Founding Father
http://customonesixth.com/index.php

Here you go, Roger. Be forewarned, it's a little hard to navigate. But I managed to find all the threads for custom work I have money invested in. It's not easy to find the "For Sale" "Interest" and "Custom" threads, you just kind of have to search everything until you find the areas you're interested in.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I'll bear it in mind for now, bookmarked anyway.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum