OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any new male Muscular Phicen's coming out?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any new male Muscular Phicen's coming out? Empty Any new male Muscular Phicen's coming out? Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:33 pm

Artist

Does anyone know of any new possibly taller and or lighter skin toned ( I would like a pale or medium M35 type as the suntan looks weird to me) male seamless that Phicen is planning to come out with?

I have the M35 from 2018 and to me, it looks too "grey" and not caucasian enough for lighter skinned people like they offer for the females.

Thanks for any info Cool .

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thus far, there haven’t been any New Suntan male bodies — all have been “Old” Suntan as we call them — and I haven’t seen anything that would lead me to believe that’s going to change any time soon, unfortunately.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Any new male Muscular Phicen's coming out? C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The only seamless male bodies that are available in a pale skintone are the Jiaou male bodies. You could give those a try, though of course they aren't exactly comparable to the tbleague/phicen bodies.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Doesn't look like it... which is unfortunate, as they have some figures to revisit and correct (M31 for body sculpt and wrist pegs, M33 for height -- sans stupid ankle extenders), and more skin tones to cover (paler, darker).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum