OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Air Force Officer Dress Uniform

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Air Force Officer Dress Uniform Empty Air Force Officer Dress Uniform Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:33 am

Dr. Dahk'nezz

I'm looking for suggestions for an Air Force Officer dress uniform. I've searched eBay as well as various vendors such as Monkey Depot and I'm coming up with nothing. So, I figured I would ask people on this forum. Maybe someone can point in the right direction. Honestly, I don't care if it's a male or female outfit. The character has yet to be finalized. I just know that he/she is an Air Force officer involved in a super secret "project". Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

2Air Force Officer Dress Uniform Empty Re: Air Force Officer Dress Uniform Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:08 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m assuming you’re talking about the USAF, and I haven’t seen an accurate uniform yet. It would be cool if some company like PopToys, or DiD, would make Dress uniforms of all the branches as a nice tribute, but it hasn’t happened yet — at least, not to my knowledge (maybe a long, long time ago...)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Air Force Officer Dress Uniform C8485110

3Air Force Officer Dress Uniform Empty Re: Air Force Officer Dress Uniform Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:03 am

Dr. Dahk'nezz

Thanks for the response. It explains why I couldn't find what I was looking for. I've decided on an alternative route for this character.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum