OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jake's new body

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Jake's new body - Page 2 Empty Re: Jake's new body Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:15 pm

BAMComix

ReverendSpooky wrote:
BAMComix wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:New body looks great!!!  I agree with the general sentiment here that it just elevates the realism of his poses.  You really capture his casual and effortless coolness in these shots.  So awesome!

many thanks Adam! I thought about the upgrade for quite a while before finally committing. I have since ordered him an M33, as I still feel he looks a bit skinny? lol! . Hopefully that will arrive sometime next week.
When it arrives, I will do a few more pics. In the meantime, here are a few shots I id for fun over the last few days.

Jake's new body - Page 2 50908057931_fb40920694_cLet's Blow this Joint! by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Jake's new body - Page 2 50914834331_728ce9c1d6_cA job well done by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Too skinny, huh?  Yeah, I do feel the same about the M31, especially in the arms, although I actually think it looks great here.  The M32 is my favorite still (which St Crow uses, among a few others of mine) because it looks like lean muscle.  It's funny, they marketed it as the "Bruce Lee" body but it's actually the tallest before they did those super-tall basketball player ones.  I used the M33 for my Wolverine, and I think it's a great middle ground of build without the bulk of the M34 and M35.  Psyched to see how the M33 works out for Jake though!

And new shots look great!

Yeah, I agree, definitely skinny in the arms, I thought about the M32 for a while, but opted for the 33 as it's looked a little shorter? I am excited too, to see Jake with a bit more muscle bounce .
Again, thank you! really pleased you liked the shots! bounce bounce

27Jake's new body - Page 2 Empty Re: Jake's new body Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:01 pm

ReverendSpooky

BAMComix wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:
BAMComix wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:New body looks great!!!  I agree with the general sentiment here that it just elevates the realism of his poses.  You really capture his casual and effortless coolness in these shots.  So awesome!

many thanks Adam! I thought about the upgrade for quite a while before finally committing. I have since ordered him an M33, as I still feel he looks a bit skinny? lol! . Hopefully that will arrive sometime next week.
When it arrives, I will do a few more pics. In the meantime, here are a few shots I id for fun over the last few days.

Jake's new body - Page 2 50908057931_fb40920694_cLet's Blow this Joint! by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Jake's new body - Page 2 50914834331_728ce9c1d6_cA job well done by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Too skinny, huh?  Yeah, I do feel the same about the M31, especially in the arms, although I actually think it looks great here.  The M32 is my favorite still (which St Crow uses, among a few others of mine) because it looks like lean muscle.  It's funny, they marketed it as the "Bruce Lee" body but it's actually the tallest before they did those super-tall basketball player ones.  I used the M33 for my Wolverine, and I think it's a great middle ground of build without the bulk of the M34 and M35.  Psyched to see how the M33 works out for Jake though!

And new shots look great!

Yeah, I agree, definitely skinny in the arms, I thought about the M32 for a while, but opted for the 33 as it's looked a little shorter? I am excited too, to see Jake with a bit more muscle bounce .
Again, thank you! really pleased you liked the shots! bounce bounce

Then you made the right choices, and you're totally right about it being a bit shorter than the M32. I think it's going to be PERFECT.

http://reverendspooky.com

28Jake's new body - Page 2 Empty Re: Jake's new body Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:25 am

ThePhotogsBlog

I like how he's come together.

29Jake's new body - Page 2 Empty Re: Jake's new body Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:11 am

BAMComix

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:I like how he's come together.

Thanks Gary! Very Happy

30Jake's new body - Page 2 Empty Re: Jake's new body Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:24 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I really dig the bar booth shot of him casually sitting there with his companion. Very natural posing, and his expres​sion(while it doesn’t change), seems to capture his thoughts.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Jake's new body - Page 2 C8485110

31Jake's new body - Page 2 Empty Re: Jake's new body Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:00 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Looks great. It feels so good to upgrada figures, huh? The look is so much better and the articulation cannot be beat. Great job.

32Jake's new body - Page 2 Empty Re: Jake's new body Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:32 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:I really dig the bar booth shot of him casually sitting there with his companion. Very natural posing, and his expres​sion(while it doesn’t change), seems to capture his thoughts.

Thanks! His eyes really do come in useful in certain shots Very Happy . Really pleased you like the shot!

actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Looks great. It feels so good to upgrade figures, huh? The look is so much better and the articulation cannot be beat. Great job.

I have to agree, and the TBL males really are great figures!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum