OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bette Davis sculpt.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1head - Bette Davis sculpt. Empty Bette Davis sculpt. Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:34 am

peter the painter

head - Bette Davis sculpt. 42689428791_71b56dac87_c100_4325 by Peter Miles, on Flickr

head - Bette Davis sculpt. 27820718257_f2aed3dfde_z100_4326 by Peter Miles, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Peter.

#custom #female #bettedavis #head

2head - Bette Davis sculpt. Empty Re: Bette Davis sculpt. Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:15 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool, Peter. Is this from Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner? Or Now, Voyager?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

head - Bette Davis sculpt. C8485110

3head - Bette Davis sculpt. Empty Re: Bette Davis sculpt. Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:35 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I am no expert on these actresses, but it does rings a bell and is an eerily true likeness.

4head - Bette Davis sculpt. Empty Re: Bette Davis sculpt. Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:59 am

JohnByng

That is excellent! I am not a fan of BD (don't hate her but not particularly interested in her films) but my Dad loved her. That H/S looks spot on! The cold, skin-stripping, eyes and the cruel mouth, ready to shoot barbed comments. Brilliant!

5head - Bette Davis sculpt. Empty Re: Bette Davis sculpt. Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:43 am

Andrew

Andrew
pretty accurate! Those eyes are just right

"I don't plan to die," she laughed, flicking the safety off the chrome plated desert eagle, "But if I do, I'll see you in heaven, little brother. I’ll be the one ramming the harp up St Peter’s tight little asspipe.”  

The Life of Lol.

6head - Bette Davis sculpt. Empty Re: Bette Davis sculpt. Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:06 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Amazing Skills at sculpting and painting !

7head - Bette Davis sculpt. Empty Re: Bette Davis sculpt. Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:03 am

dadrab

dadrab
By damn, Peter...

That turned out very nicely.

Instantly recognized by yours truly as my mom was a fan of her work and I sat with contempt through a couple of her older movies. Then, one fine day, I actually paid attention to one of them. She was a great actress; one of the best.

You have done her justice and then some.

8head - Bette Davis sculpt. Empty Re: Bette Davis sculpt. Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:46 am

peter the painter

Thank you for your supportive comments guys, they are much appreciated.

Cheers,

Peter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum