OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mudhorn Customs The Mandolorian Wired Cloth Cape.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scalawag

scalawag
I bought another Mudhorn Customs mando cape for this figure my new Din D'Jarin and The Child fogiure.

All three of my Mando figures now have one of these excellent wired capes.  

I think they look much better than the moulded one that comes with the figures.  The moulded cape is ok, but with the Beskar Mando's you can't use it in any sort of meaningful way when he is wearing his jetpack.

Anyway, pics will show the product and what can be done with it. They include some pics with the original plastic cape, the Mudhorn Customs one, and a pic with this figure and my original Mando figure which shows how the cape can be used without the jetpack as well.

It does come with the dust and damage to the bottom edge, although the one I just received seems to have slightly less dust.  You will need to pop the head off the figure to put this new cape on, and this may need a little bit of heating to get the head joint to the point where it will pop off and back on.
This is the wired version which has a wire down each side to facilitate posing.  There are also unwired and a greenish coloured Credit edition versions too.  

Mudhorn Customs is also beginning to do capes for other figures and scales too.  

Check them out here:Mudhorn Customs

Mudhorn Customs The Mandolorian Wired Cloth Cape. Img_1110
Mudhorn Customs The Mandolorian Wired Cloth Cape. Img_1111
Mudhorn Customs The Mandolorian Wired Cloth Cape. Img_1112
Mudhorn Customs The Mandolorian Wired Cloth Cape. Img_1113
Mudhorn Customs The Mandolorian Wired Cloth Cape. Img_1114
Mudhorn Customs The Mandolorian Wired Cloth Cape. Img_1115
Mudhorn Customs The Mandolorian Wired Cloth Cape. Img_8827
Mudhorn Customs The Mandolorian Wired Cloth Cape. Img_8826

Thanks for reading and as always all comments and views are greatly received.

Paul

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s a really nice cape, and it looks like they used thin enough material for this scale for it to lay naturally.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Mudhorn Customs The Mandolorian Wired Cloth Cape. C8485110

scalawag

scalawag
Stryker2011 wrote:That’s a really nice cape, and it looks like they used thin enough material for this scale for it to lay naturally.

Yeah it is a nice material for this scale, and has a nice texture to it. The wires are great for getting some nice action poses too.

Paul

Diana

Diana
The capes do look much better! Good find. Thank you for the link! Smile

scalawag

scalawag
Diana wrote:The capes do look much better! Good find. Thank you for the link! Smile

Thanks Diana,
I think the guy that makes these would be open to requests too. His range is a bit limited at present but he has only recently started making these.

Paul

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum