OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V"

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

skywalkersaga

Great images! Some of them even look like a real person at first glance!

Those Devil May Cry figures have great headsculpts, wish there were more third party generic heads like theirs.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Beautiful photos, Illusion, nice way to expand your team (or Violaine's). Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Despite the problems with the figure, your photos are really well done.

BAMComix

Very nice looking figure! nicely photographed too.

Illusion

Illusion
Thanks everyone for stopping by and leaving a note. Glad you like him and the pics Very Happy

Ephiane

Ephiane
Wow ! He has such a mysterious touch. I can feel a secret magic in him. His face has so much expressive. The poses are so cool and the idea of a dangerous pet like the panther really works with his style. You create such wonderful characters. Love Daimian. I really like the slim not so muscular guys. Please remember, bend  those rubber Arms only for some photos. On the way back to his shelf they have to be straight. Wink

Illusion

Illusion
Ephiane wrote:Wow ! He has such a mysterious touch. I can feel a secret magic in him. His face has so much expressive. The poses are so cool and the idea of a dangerous pet like the panther really works with his style. You create such wonderful characters. Love Daimian. I really like the slim not so muscular guys. Please remember, bend  those rubber Arms only for some photos. On the way back to his shelf they have to be straight. Wink

Thank you Eph. I hope you will keep enjoying my figures and will discover further interesting characters. (I think, in his Game V is also teamed up with two oversized pets. But I have never played it, just have read a rough summary.) Yes, I will be careful with the arms Smile Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum